-
Okay, then maybe it'll be Dude, Where's My Car?
是啊,也可能会看《老兄,我的车呢》?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Oh my god. Those guys are stealing my car. What? Right there. That's my car. Hey.
我的天啊,那些家伙在偷我的车什么?就在那边,那是我的车,嘿。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
That accident was not caused by my car. It was caused by one of my employees, who took the car for an unauthorized test drive.
这场事故不是由于我的车造成的,而是由于我的雇员把车开出去,擅自试驾。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Okay, I'll tell you, but please don't judge me. He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards.
我会告诉你们,但请不要鄙视我。我的车,我的房租和信用卡的账单都是他付的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Oh my God, this is amazing. Which is why I keep an omelet pan in the trunk of my car.
我的天,太好吃了吧。所以我在后车厢里都有备一个煎蛋锅。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Of course. Good. Then I'll have my car take you back to Dauntless.
当然了。很好,那我就让车送你回无畏派了。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
Oh, I hate that. I once had a thing of half-and-half, stole my car.
我讨厌这个,我以前很喜欢跟人家对分,所以偷了人家的车来开。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Here, take my car. Go pick up your friends. No, I won't pick them up.
开我的车去接你朋友。我才不要去接他们。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Oh, good, you're up. Look, my car won't start. I need a ride to work.
太好了,你们都起了,我的车发动不了,需要有人送我上班。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I went really slow, I kept my distance, and two bottles of wine later, we were making out in my car.
我尽量慢慢来,并且保持距离,然后两瓶红酒下肚,我们就在车里亲热了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
No big deal. I'm just a little behind on my bills because they cut back my hours at the restaurant and my car broke down.
没什么大不了的,就是欠了点房租而已,因为餐厅缩减了我的工作时间,我的车又坏了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
When would you move in? Well, my car broke down in your driveway, so I'm gonna say now.
你什么时候搬进来。我的车在你们车道抛锚了,大概是现在搬进来吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Well, he may be now, because I think I hit him with my car. Oh my God. Really? No. That's bluffing. Lesson number one.
现在可能已死,因为我开车撞到他了。天啊,真的?不,唬你们的,第一课。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
My car just got towed, and my wallet and cellphone were in there. Could you possibly lend me some money for cab fare or...
我的车刚被拖走了,我的钱包和手机都在里面,你能借我点钱打的吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
What do you say we go to Coney Island, old sport? We could take my car. Oh, it's too late tonight.
你说我们去科尼岛怎么样,老伙计?可以坐我的车去。今天太晚了。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
I didn't say that. Ms. Searle's injury is unfortunate, but it has nothing whatever to do with my car.
我没有这么说,瑟尔女士受伤是很不幸,可是她受伤和我的车没关系。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
They're losing their homes to global warming, and my car gets, like, seven miles a gallon, so I felt bad.
它们因为全球变暖而失去了家园,而我的车每三公里耗一升油。我挺过意不去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Howard, your scooter's blocking my car. Aw, did you get pinkeye again? Step one: she notices the eye patch.
霍华德,你的小摩托挡住我的车了,啊呀,你又得红眼病了?首先,她注意到我的眼罩了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
What happened? I spent the last hour in my car, listening to the Commodores with my windows down, and the neighbors didn't even come outside.
发生什么了?我待了一个小时在车上,开窗听黑人放克乐团的歌,听到车没电,结果我们的邻居都没出来过。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
John? My car. If you increased the dosage four or five times, toxic shock should shut me down within about an hour.
约翰?我车钥匙。如果你把剂量提升四五倍,一个小时内我就会中毒性休克。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
I really can't find a place to park my car.
我真的找不到停车的地方。
-
There was something wrong with my car, so I went to work by underground.
我的车出了点问题,所以我坐地铁去上班了。
-
But when I arrived home five minutes ago, I found that my car wouldn't start.
但是当我五分钟前到家时,我发现我的车发动不起来了。
-
I'm just going to visit a friend, but my car won't start, so I decided to hitchhike.
我正要去拜访一个朋友,但是我的车发动不了,所以我决定搭便车。
-
A tyre was slashed on my car.
我车的一个轮胎被划破了。
-
Stewart asked me to lend him my car
斯图尔特要我把车借给他
-
I seem to have mislaid my car keys.
看来我忘记车钥匙放在哪儿了。
-
I jumped his saloon from my car's battery.
我靠自己车上的电池助推启动了他的轿车。
-
Someone tampered with the brakes of my car.
有人在我汽车的刹车上做了手脚。
-
My car runs on petrol.
我的车用汽油。
1.