-
Anyone gets in my way, they're gonna regret it. Anyone. Understood.
谁敢挡我的路,一定会后悔的,不管是谁。明白了。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
Get out of my way, I'll do it myself.
别挡着我的道,让我自己来。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Don't make this hard, mijo. You go home my way, or no way.
别把事情弄的这么复杂,孩子,想回家就听我的,不然你回不了家。
《Coco》《寻梦环游记》
-
You use it to get your way. I use it to get the right way. The fact that the right way is also my way is a happy coincidence.
你就拿它来给自己行方便了呀。我是拿它来做该做的事,事实证明,该做的事就是给我自己行方便,这真是个美妙的巧合。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
You imagine I have gone mad, do you? Lost my way?
你觉得我疯了,对吗?失去了理智?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I'm just on my way back from my mom's, dropping jenny off up in Hudson.
我刚去了我妈那儿,然后把珍妮送到哈得孙。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
And then I grew up, and I lost my way. And I blamed you for my failures.
然后我慢慢长大,迷失了方向,把我的不如意归罪于你。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
So, I will ask you nicely, please, don't get in my way.
所以,我客气地请求你,请你不要挡我的道。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Because I was always mad at my mom and I wanted to smash my way out of that house.
因为我总是很生她的气,并且我想摔门离家出走。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I think you already know what I'm gonna do. Good. But, it'll be my way. And my crew.
我想你已经知道我会怎么做了。很好。但是,我要用我的方式,还有我自己的人。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
Thank you, Tom. I'll walk you out. I know my way out. But thanks.
谢谢你,汤姆,我送你出去。我自己走就好,不过谢了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Smuggling my way into their ranks like that? The noise, the people!
凭空混进那种队伍里? 吵吵闹闹 人山人海。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
I work my way from place to place. You know, tramp steamers and such.
我到处打工,往来都坐货船。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
I was just on my way up... This is Miss Bevan, whom I told you about.
我正要上来...这是我跟你提过的贝文小姐。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
If you win, you go and I fix the road. If I win, you do the road my way.
如果你赢了,你就可以走,我自己修路,如果我赢的话你得照我的方式修路。
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
No. I can't let you do this. Sheldon, get out of my way. None shall pass!
不,我一定得阻止你。谢尔顿,你让开。没人可以过去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Yeah, I feel renewed. I'm ready to deal with any changes that come my way.
我感觉重生了,我准备好面对未来一切的改变。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
This is unbelievable. I have never been so insulted in my life. Now, if you'll wrap up my free crab cakes, I'll be on my way.
太离谱了,我从未被如此羞辱过。现在如果你帮我把蟹肉饼打包,我就马上离开。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Oh, hey, I was just on my way to work. Oh, okay, its not important. It can wait.
我刚准备去上班。没事,这事不重要,以后再说吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I saw that, Captain. If Maurice won't give me his blessing, then he's in my way.
我看到了,头儿。如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女儿,他就是我的绊脚石。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
my way or the highway
非此不可, 非照我的意思去办不可
-
on my way
行动中;前进中
-
to my way of thinking
我认为, 依我看, 依我之见
-
I got waylaid on my way here.
我在来这里的路上遭到了拦路抢劫。
-
You'll have to move—you're in my way.
你得挪一挪,你挡了我的路。
-
He stopped abruptly and looked my way.
他突然停住,向我看了过来。
-
I got done for speeding on my way back.
我在返回的路上因超速行驶而受罚。
-
I told you we should have done it my way !
我跟你说过我们原本应该用我的方法来做这事。
1. 《My Way》是一首欧美英文流行歌曲。 中文翻译是《我的方式》
2. 《My Way》是Fetty Wap于2015年7月17日发行的单曲。Fetty Wap的音乐还受到了Drake的关注,在INS上发布了预告以及放出一个无法忍受的低质版后,由Drake Remix的《My Way》终于出炉了,作为“垃圾拯救者”,Dreezy在这首歌曲中继续凭借一己之力将一支仅有Hook部分出彩的作品打造成人们交口称赞的超级热单。