-
Oh, hey, I was just on my way to work. Oh, okay, its not important. It can wait.
我刚准备去上班。没事,这事不重要,以后再说吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Mr. Twistle. Actually, I'm on my way to Noe Valley also. How about we share a ride?
托斯特尔先生,我正好也要去诺亚谷,我搭个车怎么样?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Use this and pen and paper. Hello? Alicia, I just wanted to. Eli, I was just on my way to your office.
用这个,笔和纸。你好。艾丽西娅,我想。伊莱,我正在去你办公室的路上。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So Priya what brings you back to L.A.? I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto. Corporate merger.
普丽娅,什么风把你吹来洛杉矶?我本来要去多伦多,但我得在这滞留一天,企业并购。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Your Honor, excuse me. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Alicia Florrick. I'm on my way to lunch, Ma'am.
法官阁下,抱歉打扰,我只想介绍一下自己,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克。我这样要去吃午饭,女士。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
How do you want to handle it? Okay. Tell Bernadette to tell Priya that I'm on my way to Prague to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie.
你想怎么应对?呃,好吧,让伯纳黛特告诉普丽娅我在去布拉格的路上准备去和安吉丽娜·朱莉拍电影。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Oh, I'm actually on my way to tell her right now. Yeah, she's been away all week visiting her parents, but she'll be cool.
我正要告诉她,她一整个星期都不在,但她会接受的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
It's okay. Because I'm on my way to buy some Photoshop software and a stack of gay porn. That's right. Your coming out is about to get real graphic!
因为我要去买Pho<em>to</em>shop和一叠的同性恋色情照片,没错,你的出柜将会是图文并茂了!
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm on my way to the library.
我在去图书馆的路上。
-
I'm on my way to see my friends.
我在去看朋友的路上。
-
I am on my way to school.
我在去学校的路上。
-
I'm on my way to school.
我在去学校的路上。
-
On my way to Vancouver one Friday night I picked up a hitchhiker.
在我去温哥华的那个星期五的晚上,我载了一个搭便车的人。