-
May her powers signify the end of tyranny and the beginning of a new era.
愿她的力量意味着暴政的结束和一个新时代的开启。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
I believed that was the symbolic beginning of a new era. But it was only the beginning of a long road.
我相信这是新时代开始的标志,但这只是漫漫长路的开始。
《Planet Ocean》《海洋星球》
-
Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era in which lion and hyena come together in a great and glorious future.
但是我们,必须振作起来,忘掉悲痛共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临,我们狮子将跟土狼一起走向光明伟大的未来。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
It was, if you like, the dawn of a new era.
换句话说,那就是新时代的黎明。
-
These talks could herald a new era of peace.
这些谈判可能预示着新的和平时代的来临。
-
A new era was brought into being by the war.
那场战争使得一个新的时代产生了。
-
We are on the threshold of a new era in astronomy.
我们将迈入天文学的新时代。
-
The birth of their first child marked the beginning of a new era in their married life.
第一个孩子的出世使他们的婚姻生活开始了一个新阶段。
1. New Era 为美国知名的制帽品牌,除了生产美国职篮( NBA)、美式职业足球( NFL)的球帽之外,最风行的便是美国职棒大联盟(MLB)的帽子系列。 2018年5月,2018年度“DSN年度全球直销100强榜单”发布,新时代(New Era)2017年直销营收13.3亿美元,排名第17位。