-
You did not. Oh. No. You came up with Relaxi Cab. That's not good.
你乱讲,你想的是轻松之行,一点也不好。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
No, no, no. You mustn't give in to your cravings. It's not good for the baby.
不,不,不,你必须戒掉你的坏饮食,这对婴儿不好。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
There's no trouble. Are you alone out here? That's not good. We should never be alone.
没什么麻烦的,你是一个人在这儿?那可不好,不要孤身一人。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
I'd rather you not move on. I'm obviously not planning to. It's not good. Not as easy as it looks, is it? No. No. Okay.
我不希望你放下。我显然没这打算。不好。没你想的那么容易是吧?是的。是吧。好。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And did you pay cash or credit card? Cash. Always cash. I'm guessing that's not good.
你是付现还是刷卡的?我付的现金,从来都是付现,看你们表情,付现不好。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
It was a TV show, actually, called, The Manny. Yeah, and look, I'm not saying that you're not good at what you do. I'm sure you're great at it. I mean, I couldn't do it.
实际上是部电视剧,名叫《靓男保姆》。是啊,听我说,我不是说这个角色你演得不好,我相信你肯定肯定非常出色,我就演不了这个角色。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Oh, you're not good at this.
这个你不在行。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Look, I'm not good at singing.
听着,我唱歌不行的
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
But you are not good captain. What?
但你不是个合格的船长。啥?
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
How bad is it? If we wanna live, not good.
情况有多糟?如果我们还想靠它活下去的话,不太好。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Ask Again Later. Later is not good enough.
待会再问,这个答案不够好。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
What, suddenly I'm not good enough for you?
怎么,我突然就不配陪你了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I'm really not good at this down-time thing.
我真的不擅长无所事事。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
She was awful. Horrible. She was not good. Not good. She was nothing compared to you.
她很… 逊。不怎么样。烂透了。跟你没得比。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Thank you. So, are we good? No, we're not good. You ruined my dress.
谢谢。那我们没事了吧?不,没事才怪。你毁了我的裙子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
No, I didn't mean it like that. It was a good job. But not good enough to stay.
不,我不是那个意思,那份工作很不错。但却留不住你。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
On no. No. It's not good-bye, I'm not leaving until you get on that plane.
不,还没呢,你上了飞机,我才要走。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Of course not. He is without fault and that's the point. I'm not good enough for him. Not now.
当然不是,他没有半点过错。这正是原因我配不上他了,起码现在配不上了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Are you saying that my dad's not good enough for your mom?
你是说我爸配不上你妈吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I was always a pretty good student. You were always the smartest student in the class. That's not good enough.
我过去一直是个很好的学生,你一直是班级里最聪明的学生,这些都还不够好。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
This essay is just not good enough.
这篇散文实在是不够好。
-
Tell them it's just not good enough.
告诉他们这确实不够好。
-
He was smart and well groomed but not good looking.
他时髦而且打扮整齐,但是长得不帅。
-
Puppets are not good for any country.
傀儡对哪个国家都没好处。
-
She's good at Chinese, but not good at English.
她中文很好,但英语不好。