-
That's not me! I know!
那不是我!我早知道!
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
What did you ass clowns do? Not me. Mickey.
你究竟干了什么?不是我,是米克。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
It's you, not me. We can still be friends. Not really.
是你的问题,不是我。我们还是可以继续做朋友的啊,别妄想了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Not me, but, yes, someone did. Not unlike butchering a herd of cattle.
不是我,但是,是的,有人在做。就像在屠宰场里宰畜生。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Because he was poor, a man of the people. He is not me.
因为他很穷,他只是个凡夫俗子,他不是我。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I hear someone has already caused quite a stir. Not me.
我还听说已经有人引起了不小的轰动。不是我。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You see, in this moment, the real danger to the hosts is not me, but you.
在此刻接待员们所面临真正的危险,不是我,是你。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I just think it's important that you do what you think is best. The American people voted you president, not me, not Raymond Tusk.
我只是觉得,你该按照自己的心意决定。美国人民选你当总统,不是我,不是Raymond Tusk。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
That's you. Are you in bed with the FBI? Are you an informant? That's not me, Mrs. Florrick.
这个是你,你在替联邦调查局做卧底吗?你是线人吗?这不是我啊,福瑞克夫人。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
That's not me, I swear. You were in your hotel room taking a nap? Yes, I was in my hotel room.
这不是我,我发誓。你在你的酒店房间里小憩?是的,我待在酒店房间。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
A foot massage? And that's not me being creepy, that's for either of you. This is very nice, Stuart, thank you.
还有脚底按摩吗?这不是我在耍变态,你们俩谁用都行。你人真好,谢谢你,斯图尔特。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
It's not me that doesn't get back to my family, is it? Shame. I wanted to know what was gonna happen in there. I swear we had this. Let's set the charges.
反正不是我不能回家,好可惜还想知道里面有什么。装炸药。
《Inception》《盗梦空间》
-
I mean, not me, I've got a wife and child, but this one posts video of himself flossing on Instagram. It was a tutorial. And yes, I'm happy to keep Sheldon company.
不是我帮你,我是有老婆孩子的忙人,但这家伙闲到在社交媒体上发牙线洁牙的视频。我发的是教程好吗?可以,我很乐意陪陪谢尔顿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
So who is ready to learn something today? Not me.
好了,有人今天想学点什么吗?我不要。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
How could Wil ask Howard to be on his show and not me?
威尔怎么可以邀请他上节目而不邀我?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's strange. That he would come to you for that and not me.
奇怪了,他居然找你不找我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Why would she use them with Richard and not me? I can be kinky.
为什么她和理查德玩儿这个,却不跟我玩儿?我也可以很搞怪!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Not me. I don't know a thing. I'll sell tickets, but that's it.
我不行,我什么都不知道,我就帮忙卖票就行了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Bup, bup, bup! You tell them what to do but not me. So long, Coach.
你去跟他们说教但我免了。再会,教练。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
I hear the freshmen just joined the high school social network. Not me.
我听说你们这些新生加入高中社交网络了。我没有。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
If you hate me, you're the loser, not me.
如果你恨我,那么你就是失败者,而不是我。
-
"Not me," said Ben, straightening himself.
“我不是。”本直起身子说。
-
Others are delayed, why not me?
别人也在拖延,我为什么不行?
-
But unfortunately, it's not me!
但很不幸,那个人不是我!
-
He will respond to that, not me.
他将会为此事做出反应,我不会。
1. 《Not Me》是2018年11月22日,红花会发布的一首单曲。
2. 2018年11月21日,D&G大秀之前爆出设计师辱华,中国模特公司和模特们也纷纷退出当晚的活动,并发起了“NOT ME”行动,作为对杜嘉班纳设计师道歉言辞中“NOT ME”的回应。