-
Canada. I have some opportunities for work in Winnipeg.
加拿大,我在温尼伯有个工作机会。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
That is my desk chair. That is where I work. I don't eat in my desk chair and I don't work in my spot.
那是我的办公椅,是我工作的地方,我不在办公椅那吃饭,也不在专座上工作。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I work in my desk chair and eat in my spot. Wackadoodle.
我在办公椅那工作,在专座上吃饭。非常怪胎。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I don't know. You guys work in the same lab. So?
我不清楚。你们在同一个实验室。所以呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Well, my work in physics, her work in neurobiology, and most recently, the possibility of our having a child together.
我的物理工作和她的神经生物学工作,最新话题是论我们生个孩子的可能性。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Miss Rabbit is taking the grown-ups to work in her big train.
兔小姐开着它的大火车带着大人们去上班了。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe.
我们组成秘密部队在全球执行各种任务。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Even if that were the case, the politics work in my favor too.
即使是这样,这在政治上对我也有好处。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
My cousin does work in a call center. And my cousin's a lawyer.
我还真有亲戚在电话客服中心工作,我也真有亲戚是律师。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
It is a lovely sunny morning. Daddy Pig is driving to work in his car.
今天是个阳光明媚的早晨。猪爸爸开着车去上班了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Well, of course I chose that. I mean, I couldn't work in prison, and, uh…
当然我选择了后者。我的意思是,我,不能在监狱里工作,呃……
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
And what are you doing working in that place? There're plenty of places besides that to work in.
那你究竟在那儿做什么呢?除了那儿还有很多地方可以去啊。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Looks like you're doing work in quantum loop corrections. Keen observation. Good-bye.
看来你在做关于量子循环的修正。观察力很敏锐,再见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
That's like me saying, "Hey, you're Indian. Doesn't your cousin work in a call center?"
这就跟我说“你是印度人,你肯定有亲戚在电话客服中心工作吧”?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Sheldon you need to work in the morning. I know! Well then bed mister! Five more minutes!
谢尔顿,你还得早起工作呢。我知道!那还不赶紧睡觉!再给我五分钟嘛!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Anyway, when the CIA wanted guys doing the dangerous work in the dangerous places, they called us.
反正当中情局要找人去危险的地方,干那些危险的活儿,会找我们。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Daddy Pig is hard at work in the study. Daddy Pig, this study is a complete mess. It's not that bad.
猪爸爸正在书房里努力的工作。我说猪爸爸,你的这间书房真的都是太乱了。没有你说的那么乱吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Have you had a pet rat? No. Did you work in a lab with rats? No. Perhaps you lived in squalor at some point? Nopety. Nopety. No.
你该养过宠物鼠吧?没有。那实验室里老鼠呢? 没有。或许你就住在老鼠窝中?没有没有没有?
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
Wait a minute, I called dibs on Fishbein's office the day he started showing up at work in his bathrobe.
等等,自打菲什宾穿浴袍出现在办公室那天,我就申请他的办公室了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
So I am an attorney. I got here through a lot of hard work in school. By the time I was your age, I had 350 "A"s.
我是位律师,我能成为律师靠的是学校里的勤奋学习,我像你们这么大时,已经得350个A。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
work in progress
工作进展;工作进度;工作进展情况
-
work in pairs
成对工作;结对工作;两人一组训练
-
work in process
在制品;在产品;半成品
-
work in preindustrial
在工业化前的…工作
-
I work in this new hairdresser's.
我在这个新开的理发店工作。
-
I work in the extruded tube business.
我在挤压管行业工作。
-
I work in advertising.
我在广告业工作。
-
Don't work in that department; it's a madhouse.
别在那个部门工作,那里太乱。
-
I could not work in these conditions any longer.
我再也不能在这样的环境中工作了。