-
Um, Daryl, this is my father-in-law, Jay Pritchett. Jay, you don't have to be here. It's all worked out.
达里尔,这是我岳父,杰·普里契特,杰,你没必要过来一切都解决了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
It's just a theory. It's not even worked out.
这只是纸上谈兵,还没有实践成功呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking.
这结果对我来说是好的。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
Yeah. Anyway, it probably worked out for the best. Oh yeah, sure.
总之这样的结果,或许是最好的。没错。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Well, yeah. But no one's worked out how to fix a spinal cord yet.
没错,但还没人研究出如何治好脊髓损伤。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Well, sure, when you put it that way. But it all worked out, right?
是呀,你这样说也是哈,但相处的也不错,是吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Check this out. So that's what I'd look like if I worked out. And was being serviced by a policeman.
瞧瞧这个。所以如果我有健身,看起来就会是这样,而且还有警察先生为我服务。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I wasn't gonna say anything until I'd had a few details worked out, but I think I'm gonna go out on my own.
我本来不打算在有初步规划前,把事情说出来的,不过,我打算自己出来混了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I don't know where I'm going yet. I'm sorry. I wish it could've worked out, Diane.
我还不确定要去哪里,我很抱歉,我也希望我们能够合作。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Thank you for coming. I'm sorry for how everything has worked out. It's unfortunate.
多谢前来。我很遗憾事情闹成这样,太不幸了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
This would have worked out a lot better if you'd just told me you were going to the office.
你要只告诉我你要去办公室就好办多了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
This train thing worked out better than I thought. He's home studying the engineer's manual.
火车的吸引力比我想象中还大,他现在在家学习火车驾驶员手册呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
So I ended the show, and launched OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network. Initials just worked out for me.
于是我停掉了栏目,推出了OWN,也就是“奥普拉·温弗瑞有线电视网”,我很喜欢缩写词。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
We'll talk. We'll talk in Swedish. Okay, Smackle has her life worked out. What about the rest of you?
我们得再谈谈。我们可以用瑞典语来谈。好吧,史麦科已经把她的未来规划好了。你们几位呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh, no. I'm meditating because it's 11:00 and I've already been to the supermarket, worked out, done the laundry, and cleaned out the garage.
不,我在冥想是因为现在才11点,可我已经去完了超市,锻炼完了,还洗完了衣服,打扫完了车库。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
How? Look, I don't have it all worked out yet, but it's gotta mean big money. Come on. Identical hands.
怎么变?我还没有完全想出来,不过保证很有赚头,拜托,一模一样的手耶!
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Kip worked out the scientific equations that define the wormhole and sent them to Paul's animators back in London.
基普解出了定义虫洞的科学方程式并将它们发回位于伦敦的保罗的动画师。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
No, not at all. No, I'm fine. You know, Amy had reservations about our relationship, so all worked out for the best.
完全没有,我没事,艾米对我们的感情持保留态度,所以这就是最好的结果。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Kip Thorne worked out just the right gravity for lnterstellar's Wormhole, using equations based on Einstein's theory of general relativity.
基普索恩为《星际穿越》的虫洞,算出了合适的引力,使用基于爱因斯坦广义相对论的方程式。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
Fine. Good luck to you. The military is already interested in my system, and my math is worked out. His still has a big gap in it. Where? There.
好吧,祝你们好运。军方已经对我的系统感兴趣了,我的运算也都完成了。他的运算中还有一个大空白,在哪里?就这儿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
be worked out
采尽
-
The three leaders had worked out a peace plan.
这3位领导人已制定出了一份和平计划。
-
The meal worked out at $20 a head.
这餐饭合计每人20元。
-
I've worked out a new way of doing it.
我想出了做这事的一个新方法。
-
Things have worked out quite well for us.
事情的结果对我们很不错。
-
Things have worked out wonderfully (well).
事情的结果很不错。