-
Ready or not, here I come.
你藏好了吗,我要来找你啦。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Look, do you want the ring or not? Yeah.
你到底要不要?我要。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Ready or not? Here I come. Found you. oh.
准备好了没有,我来了,找到你们了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Seriously? Do you want my help or not? Fine.
真的吗? 你到底想不想搞清楚? 好吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Stay. Stay with me. Or not. If I'm overstepping...
留下来。留下陪我。或者算了。如果我出格了...
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Seven, eight, nine, ten. Ready or not, here I come.
七,八,九,十!你藏好了吗,我要来找你啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I'm glad that you're here, whether you're paying or not.
我很高兴你能留在这里,无论你是不是还付学费。
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
And your results, perfect or not, looked suspiciously like luck.
而结果,无论好还是坏,看起来更像是在赌运气。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
It doesn't matter whether he was unconscious or not, whether he lives or dies.
不论他是否意识清醒,不论他是死是活。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Well, grounded or not grounded, you're not old enough to date.
不管你有没有被解禁,要约会你还太小。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well, right or not, it is what he wanted. Besides, it's not up to you.
别管对不对,这是他的意愿,而且,这由不得你。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Do you want to do this or not? I'm sorry. Proceed.
你到底还练不练了?抱歉,请继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
这问题题很简单,你爱不爱他嘛?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Like I said, complicated game. So did I win or not?
正如我说的,这个游戏很复杂。那我到底赢没赢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Sure or not. I don't know. Honey, here's the thing, you know, do we want ghosts or do we not want ghosts? Because I can...
是的,也可能不是。我不知道。亲爱的,是这样的,你想不想要鬼,我可以……
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Now, you see, I don't know if you're kidding or not.
这么说吧,我不知道你是在跟我开玩笑还是怎么着。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
And this is my version, and you can tone it down, you know, or have it spicy, or not as spicy as you want.
这是我改良的版本,你可以按照你的喜好进行调整,加辣或是变清淡。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Ooh, what's this? That, believe it or not, is my prom dress.
这件是干嘛的?说了怕你们不信,那是我当年的毕业舞会裙。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
But whether or not he took this, he certainly took the knife.
但无论他是否拿了这个,刀肯定是他拿的。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
We're shutting down sign-ups, okay? Is he on your team or not?
报名要截止了,他到底是不是你的队员?
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
Like it or not, you're in charge.
喜欢也好,不喜欢也罢,反正是你负责。
-
Are you coming or not?
你来还是不来?
-
'So, did you agree or not?' he persisted.
“那么你同意了没有?”他叮问道。
-
You'll have to choose whether to buy it or not.
买还是不买,你得作出选择。
-
It's pot luck whether you get good advice or not.
能不能得到好的指点那就全靠运气了。