-
BB-8. You're wasting your time.
BB-8,你这么做毫无用处。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
You're wasting your time. What? What?
你在浪费时间。什么?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
You're wasting your time. Just please, leave me alone.
你们这是在浪费时间,拜托,不要管我啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.
牛局长,拜托了!五分钟就好。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Thank you for your time and cooperation, Madam Acting President.
谢谢您的时间和合作,代理总统女士。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Do you enjoy your work, officer? Please thank Mr. Wallace for your time.
你喜欢你的工作么,警官?替我感谢华莱士先生派你来配合我工作。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Thank you for your you, sir. Come along, come along. My what? For your time.
感谢您的您,先生。跟我来。感谢我的什么?您的时间。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Oh, we will. You have to take your time with Sheldon.
当然要,对付谢尔顿要慢慢来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.
原谅我,小姐,耽搁了你这么多的时间。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
Hey, Mr. Dunphy, can we have just a moment of your time?
邓菲先生,我们能占用你一点时间吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time.
你干嘛那么关心我如何逃生?伏地魔又不是你那个时代的人。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Joey, take your time with that. That's my last batch. No more jam?
你慢慢吃啊,那是最后一批没有果酱了?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Is working on magic tricks really how you want to spend your time?
难道你的人生就指着这些魔术小把戏了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Well, I wasn't in love with him that much. Thank you for your time.
我没有和他相爱的那么深。谢谢。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Your time, is over. We're bringing the war to you. Make no mistake.
你们的日子到尽头了,我们把战争带给你们。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
No, you squandered your time with me, and the moment has now passed.
不了,你浪费了我们探讨的黄金时间,而那个时刻已经一去不复返了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Thanks for dropping by, Jim. Thanks for your time. Eli. Jim. Governor.
谢谢你过来,吉姆。谢谢你的时间,伊莱。吉姆,州长。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Would you like to spend the night in jail? And thank you for your time.
你们想在牢里过夜吗?耽误您时间了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
But maybe I'm wasting your time. I like Tomas. But business is business.
不过,也许我在浪费你的时间。我喜欢托马斯,但公事归公事。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Tonight. Oh, man. What are the odds of that happening? You take your time.
今晚。怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢?慢慢想吧。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I won't take up any more of your time.
我不再占用你的时间了。
-
Promise me you will not waste your time.
向我承诺你不会浪费你的时间。
-
I won't encroach on your time any longer.
我不会再占用你的时间了。
-
I mustn't trespass on your time any longer.
我不能再占用你的时间了。
-
You should try and organize your time better.
你应该尽量更有效地分配你的时间。
-
Don't waste your time being eaten up with envy.
不要因为深陷于嫉妒中而浪费了你的时间。
-
It's important to spend your time productively.
重要的是要有效地利用时间。
-
In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.
在一个忙碌的世界里,管理好你的时间越来越重要。
-
Your time could be usefully employed in attending night classes.
你的时间可以被有效地利用来上夜课。
-
I know how busy you must be and naturally I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time.
我知道你一定很忙,当然我不想占用你太多的时间。
-
Take your time turning pages.
找出你适当的时间去翻谱。
-
May I have a minute of your time?
我可以占用你一点时间吗?
-
Would you like to yield your time?
请问是否愿意让渡你的时间?
-
Thank you for your time.
感谢您的宝贵时间。
-
Sorry we've taken up so much of your time.
对不起,占了你这么多时间。
-
Then make a schedule or chart of your time.
然后你应该制作一个时间表。
-
Don't waste your time, or time will waste you.
不要浪费时间,否则时间会把你变成废人。
-
Is a colleague being disrespectful of your time?
同事是否不尊重你的时间?
-
Freckle just makes you want to keep track of your time.
Freckle 只是确保你可以记录自己的时间。
-
Bide your time until June to strike with major plans and events.
等到六月份才开展你的大型计划或者事件。
1. 《Your time》是连载中的一部原创类轻小说,作者是柒寻w。