-
We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army, one voice, because today is our new beginning.
我们能够征服这座要塞,因为我们是同一个人,同一支军队,同一种声音,因为今天就是我们新的起点。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
One water live one people.
一方水土养一方人。
-
When one people misses day and night for one people.
当一个人为一个人,日日夜夜思念的时候。
-
We are one nation and one people.
因为我们共有一个国家,同属一个民族;
-
One people lingers at distance life …
一个人徘徊在远方生活…
-
Can when dull one people make an ass of oneself?
一个人无聊时会不会做傻事?
-
Twenty-one people were killed, including ten American soldiers.
有二十一人被打死,其中包括十名美国士兵。
-
All of us, together, as one team, one people, and one American family can do anything.
我们所有人只要团结成一个团队,一个民族,一个美利坚大家庭,就可以做到任何事情。
-
That's how we will all succeed and thrive together - as one team, one people, and one American Family.
我们将借此成功,共同富裕--廖力同心、心手相连、众志成城。
-
The people of this nation come from all different backgrounds, but we are all one people and one American family.
虽来自四面八方,五湖四海,但我们都是一国之子民,同在美国大家庭之中。
-
America prevailed because we chose to move forward as one nation, as one people.
美国最终取得了胜利,因为我们选择团结在一起,作为一个国家、一个民族向前进。