-
You sound as if you should ring for some smelling salts.
你听上去像是要叫人送嗅盐来。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I got your message. What's happened? I'll ring for some coffee.
收到你的口信了,怎么了?我去叫人送咖啡来。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Daddy Pig is stuck. I'll ring for Granddad Dog's pick-up truck. Hello. Breakdown recovery.
猪爸爸被困住了我可以叫狗爷爷的拖车来救我你好,这里是修车厂。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Well, how are we doing this afternoon? Are we looking for anything special? Perhaps a ring for the lady?
下午好呀?你们有什么特别的需要吗?没准给这位美女买个戒指?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
When you talk like that, I'm tempted to ring for Nanny and have you put to bed with no supper.
你用这种口气说话,我就想按铃叫保姆,不许你吃晚饭就去睡觉。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Plus, last year, one local businessman bought a diamond ring for 32 million pounds. It was for his seven-year-old daughter.
此外,去年一位当地商人花了3200万英镑买了一枚钻戒。是给他7岁的女儿买的。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
Could you ring for a cab?
你打电话叫辆出租车来好吗?
-
In an angry voice, he said: "How do you dare to ring for me?"
他怒气冲冲地说:“你们怎么敢按铃叫我?”
-
As proof of his love, he spent all his money on a ring for her.
作为他的爱的证明,他花了所有的钱为她买了一枚戒指。
-
"You can go and leave her here. I will ring for you when I want you to take her away," said Mr. Craven.
“她留下,你可以走了。需要你把她领走时,我会按铃叫你。”克雷文先生说。
-
Please have this ring for a keepsake.
请收下这枚戒指作为信物。