-
Well, I take it this is me you're fighting about?
你们应该是在为我争吵吧?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
You're not just doing this for me? No, Maya, this is me.
你不是为了我才扮成这么矮的吗?不,玛雅,这就是真实的我。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Aw, Ralph, what are you, nuts? Come on. This isn't me. This is me.
噢,拉尔夫,你疯了吗? 拜托,这才不是我呢,这才是我。
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
This is me. My name is Eep. And this is my family, the Croods.
这就是我,我叫小伊,这是我的家人,咕噜一家。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
This is, this is me. This is what I do. I'm gonna end up alone, just like he did.
这就是我,这就是我的作法,我会像他一样孤独终老。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Oh, I will. But I will need a mirror, as he is me.
哦, 我会的。但我要先找一面镜子因为这个人就是我。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You actually think this is you, Nana? It is me, dear. Wasn't I a dish?
奶奶,你真的认为这是你吗? 这当然是我,亲爱的,我那时很美吧?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
I'm sorry, so we is? We is me and Rick. Who's Rick? Who's Rick? My husband.
我们,我们是谁?我和瑞克。瑞克是谁?瑞克是谁?我丈夫。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Fortunately, it is me. And, they made me head of purchasing, thank you very much. Oh, that's so cool.
幸好,那个人是我,他们还升我为采购主任,谢谢。太棒了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
What are you doing? What? This is me. No, it's not. For the next few days it is.
你在干什么?什么啊?我就是这样。才不是。接下来的几天我就是这样。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Jamie. And this is me being honest here, okay? It took me years to build my relationships on Wall Street.
杰米,我是说真的,我花了好几年才在华尔街有了这人脉。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Could you try not to enjoy this so much? This is me trying.
你能尽量别这么幸灾乐祸了吗?我这已经是努力忍住了。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Everyone's costume is very good. Hurray. Now you say who the winner is. Oh, yes. And the winner is me.
每个人的装扮都非常棒。好嘞 。现在你来公布谁胜出了。胜出的人是,我。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Everyone's costume is very good. Hurray. Now you say who the winner is. Oh, yes. And the winner is me.
每个人的装扮都非常棒。好嘞 。现在你来公布谁胜出了。胜出的人是,我。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Ok, what's next? This is my sweet little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. This is me. And this is the real Daddy Pig.
好了,下面是什么?这个是我可爱的小弟弟乔治。这个是我的妈妈。这个就是我。而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Ok, what's next? This is my sweet little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. This is me. And this is the real Daddy Pig.
好了,下面是什么?这个是我可爱的小弟弟乔治。这个是我的妈妈。这个就是我。而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
The only person you trust right now, is me, okay? Come on, let's go.
你现在唯一能相信的人就是我,懂吗?快点,我们走。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
So, this is me? It's your codebase, all the things that make you you.
这是我吗?这是你的代码库,所有决定你是你的东西。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Well, you said I should call if I got a chance, so this is me calling.
那个你让我有机会的话就打给你,所以我就打来了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Howard. The person at fault for you not getting a security clearance is me.
霍华德,害你没通过安全审核的人是我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Wo can stop me is me.
只有我才可以让我停下来。
-
This is me, and a lovely me.
这就是我,一个可爱的我。
-
This is me. Now tell me about you.
这就是我, 你呢。
-
This is me, she says.
我就是这样,她说。
-
And man is me, Ziyou.
男的就是我,子尤。
-
That is me in10 years.
这就是十年后的我。
-
That is me still, yes.
这依然是我,是的。
-
This is me doing that.
我就是这么做的。
-
This is me. This is how I win.
这就是我。我就是这么赢的。
-
Then said I, Woe is me!
于是,我说, 我真不幸啊!