-
Can you see Mercury? Can you see it?
你看到水星了吗?你能看到吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Well, let me see. Yeah, I can see it.
嗯,让我们来试试看。是的,我可以住得习惯。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Did you see it that time? See what? The rabbit.
这次你看到了吗?看到什么?兔子。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
The future, I can see it.
我能看见未来。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
How can you see it any other way?
你怎么会有别的看法?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Poor kid. She just doesn't see it.
可怜的孩子,就是不开窍。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I don't think he'd see it that way.
他恐怕不会这么看。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
No, you can't. Let me see it. Give it here.
你不行。让我看看,给我。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
The way I see it, you have a choice.
不过要我说,你还是有选择的余地的。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Check it out. You can see it from the window.
从窗户能看得到。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You want to kill me now. I can see it.
你现在想杀了我,我看得出。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You should see it in real life. It's incredible.
你们该见识下它的用途,太不可思议了。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Oh, sure, I see it now. The Doppler effect.
哦,我知道了,多普勒效应嘛。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Well, if that was movie, I would go see it.
如果真拍成了电影,我会去看的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I didn't see it, but I heard you were great.
我没,我自己没看到比赛,不过我听说你表现得非常棒。
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
He probably thought no one would ever see it.
他大概以为永远不会有人看到这照片。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Sure, let's see it. Here, shuffle these. Okay.
好吧,咱们看看吧。给,洗一下牌。好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Okay. You don't see it? You actually don't see it? What?
你真的看不出来吗?什么?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I see it. Eternity.
我看见了。永生。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
I just don't see it this way. How can you see it this way?
我完全看不出你说的这些你从哪里得出的结论?
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
I can see it quite clearly.
我能清清楚楚地看见它。
-
Would that he had lived to see it.
他要是能活到看见这该多好哇。
-
We'd like to see it for ourselves.
我们想亲眼看看它。
-
I can't see it anywhere.
我哪儿也见不到它。
-
Just wait till you see it. It's great.
你就等着直到看见它吧。好看极了。