-
So am I supposed to thank you?
所以我应该感谢你吗?
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
So am I. His passing makes me feel bad.
我也是,他的离世让我,好伤心呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I can't tell you how happy I am you brought him. So am I.
我很高兴你带他来。我也是。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
So am I driving you to work or are you still mad at me?
那么今早是我送你去上班还是说仍旧对我生气?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Ooh! I think she's a fan of Garfield as well. Oh, darn it, now so am I.
哦! 我想起来她也是加菲猫的粉丝来着。噢,该死,现在我也喜欢上了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Peppa, ring the bell. Aye aye, captain Daddy. I am a bit hungry. So am I. Grandpa has left us a picnic in the galley.
佩奇,敲响铃铛。遵命,船长爸爸。我有一点饿了。我也是。猪爷爷给我们准备了食物,在厨房里。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
So am I gonna be, like, the only single guy at Sheldon's wedding? No.
我是不是谢尔顿婚礼上唯一单身的人?不。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
You know what it's fine. If you're okay with the Barbie thing, so am I.
好,若你能接受他喜欢芭比,那我也可以。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Well, I'm expecting big things from you, Miss Hart. Thanks, Mr. Jackson. So am I.
我对你有很高的期望,哈特小姐。谢谢你,杰克逊先生,我也是。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
George, what would you like to be? Dine-saw. Grr. A dinosaur? How about a tiger instead? I'm good at tigers. I'm a tiger. So am I.
乔治,你想画成什么呢?恐龙。恐龙啊,额,不如画老虎怎么样?我画老虎很在行。我的是老虎。我也是。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Okay. Hey. Hey, man. Hey, buddy. What she's saying is she's not Guinevere because she's an actor. Okay? So am I.
好了,嘿。嘿。嘿,哥们儿。她的意思是,她不是圭尼维尔,因为她是个演员。懂吗?我也是。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
George, if you jump in puddles, you must wear your boots. I've brought some boots for you too, Chloe. I'm too grown-up to jump in muddy puddles. Oh. So am I.
乔治,如果你想要跳泥坑 你必须得穿上靴子。我也给你带来了一双靴子,克洛伊。我已经是大人了,不能在泥坑里跳。噢我也是。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
"Are you all right?"—"I'm fine."—"Good. So am I."
“你还好吗?”—“我很好。”—“那就好。我也很好。”
-
"So am I," said Mary.
“我也是。”玛丽说。
-
"So am I," said Colin calmly, but not without an air of some satisfaction.
“我也是。”科林平静地说,但带着几分得意。
-
It's all very well to say you are waiting; so am I waiting.
你说你在等,这很好;我也在等。
-
"You needn't be cross," she added impartially, "because so am I queer—and so is Ben Weatherstaff."
“你不必生气。”她公平地地补充说:“因为我也很奇怪——本·威瑟斯塔夫也一样。”