-
Then what did happen? Yeah, what did happen?
那到底是怎么回事?是啊,到底是怎么回事?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Yes. OK. Then what do we do?
是的。好吧,那我们该怎么办?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
So if we find a home, then what?
如果我们找到一个新家园,然后呢?
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
Okay. So if we find a home, then what?
好吧,假设找到一个地方,然后呢?
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
It's not that I'm smart enough. Then what is it?
那不是因为我还算聪明。那是什么原因?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Then what's your job? Letting him make me happy.
那你的义务是什么?给他哄我开心的机会啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm not doing that, ma'am. Then what are you doing?
我没有参加,女士。那你在这里做什么?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Avoiding stress isn't the secret. Then what is it? Yoga?
一味地逃避避也不是万能的。那什么才行?瑜珈?
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
Then what? Alicia.
那怎么办?艾丽西娅。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And then what? Then, every time you look at me, that's all that you see?
然后呢?你每次看着我。眼里就只有我的混乱疯狂吗?
《Room》《房间》
-
Then what difference does it make? What difference does it make? Here we go.
那我坐哪有什么区别?有什么区别?好戏登场。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Then I called 911 and they yelled at me, if this isn't an emergency, then what is?
我打911又被吼,这还不算紧急事件吗?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, Peppa, what do you say? I'm Little Red Riding Hood. Very good. Then what?
好了,佩琪,你该说什么?我的名字叫作小红帽。非常好,然后呢?
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Then what made you uncomfortable? Saying it in front of you.
那是什么让你不舒服?在你面前说出来。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
So I wake up in my younger body, God knows where, then what?
我会在我年轻时的身体中醒来,鬼知那是哪,接着呢?
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Then what's the point of the apple? It keeps you from moving.
那苹果还有什么意义?可以让你不乱动。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Then what's this? What's that date? Is that a birth day? Is that a death day? I don't know yet.
这是什么?这个日期代表什么?出生日期?还是死亡日期?目前还不清楚。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Then what goes on top of the salami? Pastrami. You're a genius.
蒜味肉肠上面呢?熏牛肉。太赞了,你真是天才。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
It's anyone we talk to and anyone they talk to? No. Then what?!
还有我们的谈话对象及他们的谈话对象吗?不。那是什么?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And then what? Confess before the test starts. About my resume?
然后呢?测谎开始前先坦白。坦白简历造假的事吗?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Then what happened to the astronaut?
那个宇航员发生了什么事?
-
Then what does one want to live for?
那还有什么活头儿?
-
If hedge funds first became mainstream fifteen years ago, then what are you looking at in terms of history?
如果对冲基金在15年前首次成为主流,那么从历史的角度来看,你在看什么?
-
Then what am I gonna do?
那么我将做什么呢?
-
'And then what happened?' he prompted.
“后来怎样了?”他鼓励对方继续说下去。
-
Then what about old houses?
那么你对老房子怎么看?
-
We need a filter or a lens to talk about then what is ultimately in control.
我们需要一个过滤器或一个镜头来谈论最终控制的是什么。
-
I've listed all the problems that CoffeeNow and Shaffers are facing, but then what?
我已经列出了 CoffeeNow 和 Shaffers 面临的所有问题,但是接下来呢?
-
If the school board cuts down on funding for the arts, then what will the theater program become of?
如果学校董事会削减对艺术的资助,那么戏剧项目会变成什么样子呢?
-
If the distance between the wall and the dam was large in comparison to the wavelength, then what happens?
如果墙和坝之间的距离比波长大,那么会导致什么?
-
What string technique are the violins using at this particular moment and then what rhythmic device does the trumpet insert?
在这个特殊的瞬间,小提琴用到了什么弦技巧,之后小号又用了什么节奏方法?
-
Then what is your name please?
那么请问你叫什么名字呢?
-
A: Then what is your opinion?
那你的意见是什么?
-
And then what does Philip see?
而腓利看到什么了呢?
-
And if not, then what can?
如果不能,那什么能?
-
"Then what are you?" he asks.
“那么你是何许人呢?”他问道。
-
And then what did the man do?
后来那个男人干了什么?
-
If not natural selection, then what?
如果不是自然选择,那么又是什么呢?
-
Then what did you go out to see?
你们出去,究竟是为什么,是要看先知么。
-
So then what differentiates them?
所以怎样区分他们呢?