-
Can you see Mercury? Can you see it?
你看到水星了吗?你能看到吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Did you see it that time? See what? The rabbit.
这次你看到了吗?看到什么?兔子。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
What do you see there?
在那里你看到了什么?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Can you see them? Yeah.
你看到了没? 看到了。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Now, what do you see, John? Recognition.
约翰,你看到了什么?名誉?
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
-
What's the matter, honey? Did you see a little mouse?
怎么了?你看到老鼠了吗?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
What did you see? Was it the girl? Did you see her first? What did you see? Or did she see you first?
你看到了什么?是因为那女孩吗?你是先看上了她吗?你看上了什么?还是她先看到了你?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Probably. Uh-huh. You see?
可能,你看到了吧?
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
It lets us see what you see, hear what you hear. And it attacks your nervous system. So if you so much as try and signal.
通过它,我们可以知道,你看到了什么,听到了什么,而且它可以入侵你的神经系统,所以别玩花招。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Did you see my underwear? No, Patrick. Did you want to?
你看到我的内裤了吗?没有,派崔克。你想看吗?
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
Did you see that? See what? It was a rabbit, I think. Nasty things. I do enjoy setting the dogs on them.
你看到了吗?什么?我想是只兔子。肮脏的东西,我应该弄只狗来的。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
There! You see? I told you it was no one of any importance.
这儿!你看到了吧?我告诉你了不是什么重要的人。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
You saw something. What did you see in your HUD? Did you find a pattern?
你看到了什么?你在显示器里看到了什么?你找到规律了吗?
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
I know you see what the Kirin Tor can not. It's why you left them.
我知道你看到了什么,肯瑞托看不到,这就是为什么你离开了他们。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
How many did you see? 14,000,605. How many did we win? One.
你看到了多少种?一千四百万六百零五种。我们赢了几种?一种。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
You see what men do. Don't tell me men are not nice. This is men.
你看到没有?别说男人有好人,这就是男人。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
You see the disk in front and then when it goes around you see the disk wrap up around the top of the black hole and wrap around the bottom of the black hole.
你看到前面的吸积盘,然后当它绕着,你会看到吸积盘绕着黑洞顶部包裹,然后绕着黑洞底部弯曲。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
Hello? Okay, step four. Do you see that small plastic case on my dresser?
喂?第四步,你看到我化妆台上的塑料小盒吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Hey, Kevin. Did you see a yellow legal pad in my office? You mean my bedroom? Do I though?
凯文,你看到我办公室里的一本黄色拍纸簿了吗?你是指我的卧室吗?“卧室”吗?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Cool kids whispering at 3 o'clock. Did you see that look? They're judging us.
那群酷孩子在三点钟方向窃窃私语,你看到那眼光了吗?他们在对我们评头论足呢。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
as you see
正如您看到的;像你们看到的那样;如您所见
-
Bugger me! Did you see that?
好家伙!你看见了吗?
-
Did you see the manager himself?
你见到经理本人了吗?
-
Can you see without your glasses?
你不戴眼镜能看见吗?
-
Did you see what happened?
你看见出什么事了吗?
-
When did you see him last?
你最近什么时候见过他?