-
Hi. Where you been all day?
你一整天去哪儿了?
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Rose cries all day, every day. It's driving me crazy.
萝丝整天哭,没日没夜我快崩溃了。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Central Park? Yeah. All of us. All day.
中央公园?对,大家一起,去个一整天。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You're sitting here playing video games all day.
你整天都坐着玩电子游戏呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Good. Because this job could take me all day.
好的。因为这份工作会花我一整天。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Alex? When'd you get home? I've been here all day.
艾丽克斯?你什么时候回家的啊?我一整天都在家里啊。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
And she said you're still staring out the window all day. Not all day.
她还说你还整天都看着窗外。没有整天。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Yeah, and they've been coming by all day. They love it.
整天人潮川流不息,他们喜欢它。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Three little kittens loved to play, they had fun in the sun all day.
3只小猫爱玩耍 太阳下玩了一整天
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
But you know, I've been obsessing about it all day and I would just love not to talk about it. All right?
我已经烦了一整天,请你们别再提起了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Uh, yeah, the motion of shoving deep fried garbage in your mouth all day.
是啊,动作是整天往嘴里塞油炸垃圾食品。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hey, he's gone! You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?
嘿,他不见了,他不见得整天都待在那儿吧,对吗?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
I could eat carrots all day, but I'd better go to work. Have a nice day! Bye bye!
我可以一整天都吃胡萝卜。但是我还是去工作吧。祝你愉快!再见!
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
The baby has to listen to that all day? Eli, there are no ethical issues here.
胎儿整天都得听着。伊莱,不存在什么道德问题。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I slept all day? No, it's 6:30 in the morning. What the hell is your problem?
我睡了一整天?没有 是早上6点半。你们有病吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Would you get that, please? People have been calling to congratulate me all day.
拜托你去接好吗?我整天一直接到大家恭喜我的电话。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Yeah, she's been in there all day, high fever, a nose problem. Phlegm. Phlegm. Phlegm.
对啊,她整天都在房里,发高烧,鼻塞,痰痰痰痰痰。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Sheldon, I've been cooking all day. Well, now don't you feel silly.
谢尔顿,我花了一整天时间煮呢。好吧,现在觉得自己蠢了吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I meet him at his hotel first thing tomorrow morning, then we're on the go all day long.
明天一早我和他在酒店碰面,然后我们一整天都要到处跑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Mason, please, don't leave me that dirty dish to wash. I do dishes all day.
梅森,求你了,别把那个脏盘子留给我来洗。我整天都在洗盘子。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
all day long
整天, 终日
-
I've been travelling all day.
我一整天都在旅行。
-
You've been on my mind all day.
我一整天都在为你担心。
-
We lazed by the pool all day.
我们整天都在池塘边消磨。
-
I've been on my feet all day.
我已经站了一整天。
-
I've been on the trot all day.
我一整天忙得不可开交。
1.
2.