-
All of us in here, we've all been exposed.
我们都在这里,我们都暴露在病菌之下了。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
We were very fond of Mr Crawley, you know, my lady. All of us.
我们都很喜欢卡劳利先生,小姐,我们所有人。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I just want to say that there's gonna come a time when all of us are dead.
我想说的是总有一天我们都会死。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
I think all of us should make a pact to abstain from sex. Now, who's with me, you guys?
我觉得,我们都应该约个协议,远离性谁同意? 大伙,说嘛。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Sometimes terrible things happen to all of us in life. They can ruin us, or they can profoundly improve us depending on how we handle them. Something like this happened to me in 1982.
生活中我们都可能遇到可怕的事。这些事要么会毁了我们,要么让我们更强,都看我们怎么处理。1982年我就遇到这这种事。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
Central Park? Yeah. All of us. All day.
中央公园?对,大家一起,去个一整天。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You. Me. All of us. It's over.
你,我,我们大家,结束了。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
All of us must face this truth eventually.
我们所有人都最终得面对这一事实。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Unless you had an army of your own. You? Not just me. Us. All of us.
除非你有一支你自己的军队。你?不仅仅是我。我们,我们所有人。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
All expenses paid for everything for all of us. All we have to do is pick the week.
所有人所有费用全包,我们要做的就是空出一周。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
I disagree. It wasn't just me. It was all of us.
我不同意,不只是我,是我们所有人。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
What makes us Americans is our shared commitment to an ideal that all of us are created equal and all of us have the chance to make of our lives what we will.
让我们成为美国人的是,我们对理想共同的承诺,我们所有人生而平等,我们所有人都有机会让我们的生命更精彩。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
I know she holds a torch for all of us. Go on. Get out of here.
我知道她为我们所有人举着火炬。好了,都走吧。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
It was them or us, Ender. There was no other way. With this victory, you've won all future battles. You destroyed them. For all of us.
不是他们死就是我们亡,安德,没有其他办法了。这次的胜利已经帮你赢得了以后的所有战斗。为了人类,你消灭了他们。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
They were sending them up into the maze. Yeah, but not all of us.
他们被送进了迷宫。对,但不是所有人。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
So were they. They were gonna kill all of us. You don't know that.
他们也是,他们会把我们所有人都杀死,这你没法知道。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Shaw has declared war on mankind, on all of us. He has to be stopped.
萧向人类宣战,向我们大家宣战,一定要阻止他。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Today we'd like to come together on something that concerns all of us.
今天,我们想要一起来讨论一些关于我们所有人的事情。
《Most honest Brand Commercial》《可口可乐史上最诚实的广告》
-
And the lack of equal opportunity keeps all of us from failing our true potential.
缺乏平等机会让我们所有人无法发挥自己的真正潜能。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Oh, man, this is great? The three of us together again. You know what would be fun? If we gave this present to Emma from all of us.
见到你们真好,我们三个又聚在一起,你知道更有趣的事吗? 就当做这礼物是我们三个人一起送给爱玛的,怎样?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
These are trying times for all of us.
对我们所有人来说,这是最难熬的时期。
-
It was a stressful time for all of us.
对我们所有人来说,那是一个艰难的时期。
-
All of us are in broad agreement on this matter.
我们大家就此事基本达成一致意见。
-
The media has made unfeeling voyeurs of all of us.
媒体已让我们所有人都变成冷酷无情的刺探他人隐私的人。
-
He is a witty man, and an inspiration to all of us.
他是一个风趣的男人,对我们所有的人是一种鼓舞。
1. 《我们所有人》是卡佳·本拉斯执导,巴哈德·阿布迪、法塞尔·阿迈德等主演的短片,于2017年11月15日在波兰上映。 2018年1月23日,《我们所有人》获得第90届奥斯卡金像奖最佳真人短片提名。