-
The world's coming to an end. What are you talking about?
世界末日快到了! 什么?
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
So as they say, all good things must come to an end. After only 232 episodes.
常言道,天下无不散之筵席,虽然仅有232集视觉飨宴。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
You have been used, thief in the shadows. You were only ever a means to an end.
你被利用了,躲躲藏藏的小偷,你只是他们手里的工具。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.
因为我们不知道我们的世界就要终结了,而山洞墙壁上的规矩里没有为我们准备任何有用的信息。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
As 2014 comes to an end, we can enter the New Year with new confidence that America is making significant strides where it counts.
2014年马上就要结束了,我们怀着信心走进新的一年,美国在体现她价值的地方,正发生着显著的变化。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
The summer came to an end.
夏天结束了。
-
The coup brought his corrupt regime to an end.
政变结束了他的腐败统治。
-
The trip will bring to an end years of estrangement between the two countries.
此行将会结束两国多年来的疏远关系。
-
His promise during the campaign to try to bring the war to an end was a political masterstroke.
他在选举中承诺努力结束战争是个政治高招。
-
I was heartsick, for I felt that the splendid years of my carefree childhood had come to an end.
我很难过,因为我觉得我无忧无虑的美好童年生活结束了。