-
Well, you need a shave! If that beard gets any longer, I'll be picking food out of it.
你需要刮胡子了,如果这胡子再长点我就可以从里面挑食物渣了。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
We cannot allow that to happen. We can't wait for Congress any longer. We gave Congress every chance.
我们决不能让他们得逞。我们不能再等待国会了。我们给国会的机会已经够多了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Okay, what did Amy tell you? Oh, very well. I can't keep up this clever charade any longer. She told me that you were thinking of ending it with Leonard.
好吧,艾米,跟你说什么了?太棒了,你再不猜出来,我也编不出提示了,她告诉我你想跟莱纳德分手。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm not gonna delay this execution any longer. How soon can you have that nurse available?
我决定不再推迟刑期了,护士什么时候能出庭作证?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Because the minute you do that, your discussion is over, and we cannot do that any longer.
因为一旦这样做了,对话也就随之终止,我们绝不会这样。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
We were making you stronger. And now I'm just weak and small, and I can't stand that feeling any longer.
我们是在支持你自己,我现在软弱又渺小。我受不了这种感觉了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
The bus is still waiting for Pedro Pony. We can't wait any longer, the museum will be closed. Okay, let's go.
巴士还在等小马佩德罗。我们不能等太久了,博物馆要关门了。好的,我们走。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Yeah, excuse me, I need to say something to someone pretty special, and I just can't wait any longer. It's happening.
抱歉,我也有话想对一位很特别的人说,而且我一刻都不想等了。守得云开见月明啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
not any longer
不再;已不再;无法再
-
I can't stay awake any longer.
我瞌睡得再也熬不住了。
-
I'm not standing for it any longer.
这种事我再也不能容忍了。
-
I can't wait any longer.
我不能再等了。
-
I'm sorry but I can't stay any longer.
很抱歉,我不能再待下去了。
-
I won't encroach on your time any longer.
我不会再占用你的时间了。