-
This one time she was at...
有一次我们在...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I totally just saw what hotel he's staying at.
我刚才看到他下榻的酒店名字了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's the thing you're not supposed to get mad at.
你答应过不生我气的。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
It's moves and counter-moves. That's all we gotta look at.
方法和破解方法,注意一下就是了。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
Look at that woman. Which woman? The woman you're always staring at. I'm sorry, but you are.
瞧瞧那个女人。哪个女人?你一直盯着的那女人。不好意思,你确实盯了。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
The way he looked at her is the way all girls want to be looked at. So, tell me what happened. Well, I don't know.
他那深情款款的双眼是所有姑娘梦寐以求的。给我讲讲这件事吧。我也不知道。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Awards day at school, the one day of the year Alex has some real swagger. Ironically, the one thing she's not good at.
今天是学校颁奖日,一年中只有这天艾丽克斯会趾高气昂地走路。讽刺的是,她非常不擅长这个。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
What is a talent? A talent is something you like doing and you are good at. I like to watch television and I am good at it.
那什么是才艺呀?才艺就是那些你很喜欢做的,也很擅长的事。这就像是我喜欢看电视,而且我看得很好。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at. I'm very lucky.
瞧,一个稳定运营的游戏厅是不容小觑,我很走运。
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
No! They mean to kill me. And besides, they're hideous to look at.
不,他们会杀了我,还有,他们长得可丑陋了。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
That's way too narrow. I'll never know where the camera is pointing at.
这太窄了,我永远也没法知道摄像头在指哪个。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Oh, I understand. You want to do something you're already good at. I know.
我明白了,你想从事你擅长的工作,我懂。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I don't mean tight, I mean it's not too tight, not that I was looking at...
我不是指很紧,不会很紧,我没有在看…
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
You should stick with what you're good at.
你应该坚持你擅长的东西。
-
On the table are some documents that you'll need to look at.
桌子上放着你需要看的文件。
-
No way. That’s where my brother’s at. What a small world! Hey, by the way, here’s my card.
不可能!我弟弟就在那儿上大学。这世界真小!噢,这是我的名片。
-
Haha no thanks! I don't want to get yelled at. Anyway, how's your new boss?
哈哈,不用了,谢谢!我不想被他破口大骂。不管怎样,你的新老板怎么样?
-
They returned at twilight.
他们在黄昏时返回。
-
We changed at Crewe.
我们在克鲁换的车。
-
We woke at dawn.
我们在黎明醒来。
-
She excels at sports.
她在体育运动方面很优秀。
-
She's still at varsity.
她还在上大学。