-
That's why that song had so much power.
所以那首歌才那么带劲。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
None of your business, that's why.
原因就是,关你屁事。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
No. It doesn't. That's why there's a Plan B.
不,不会的,所以我们有B计划。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
That's why Plan A is a lot more fun.
所以,A计划更好一些。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Well, good, because that's why I did!
很好,因为我就是这么做了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Don't snap at me. That's why we're here.
别冲我吼,所以我们才来这里的。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
They kid. That's why they're called kids.
爱鬼扯,所以他们叫“小鬼”。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
Come on. Go. Now. That's why I'm clapping.
好了!去吧。拍手的意思就是要大家去做事。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
That's why I'm here. Your paralegal. She's suing you.
那是我来的原因,你们的律师助理她要告你们。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
That's why I wanted him to train with Luke.
所以我才希望卢克能去训练他。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
That's why you were mumbling "Mississippi."
怪不得你嘴里叨念着几大秒呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Don't you have to pee? That's why I'm dancing.
你不想尿了?这就是我跳舞的原因。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That's why you and I never had a second date.
这就是为什么你和我没有第二次约会。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I counted on you. That's why you failed. What?
我那么信任你。所以你失败了。什么?
《Incredibles 2》《超人总动员2》
-
Oh, I see. That's why you're running this by me.
我明白了,所以你才向我咨询。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And that's why you would take away their choice?
这就是你剥夺他们选择权的原因吗?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir.
我想这就是为什么被称为“心理学”了,先生。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That's why I married him. Yeah, we're sophisticated adults.
所以我才嫁给他了。我们是富有经验的成年人。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Pay attention, Leonard. That's why she can't play on Sunday.
注意力集中点,莱纳德。这是她周日不能来的原因。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Nothing. That's why we're here, Steve. That's why we get up in the morning. That's all we do.
没有,这就是来此的原因,史蒂夫,这就是我们早起的原因,我们的职责所在。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
That's why I left so early.
这就是我早早离去的原因。
-
That's why tourists come here.
这就是游客到这里来的原因。
-
That's why it is called a UFO!
这就是它被称为不明飞行物的原因!
-
That's why the glass breaks.
这就是玻璃碎了的原因。
-
That's why we call it black tea.
这就是为什么我们叫它红茶。
1. That's Why (You Go Away) 歌手 Michael Learns To Rock MLTR 麦克学摇滚 语言:英语 流派:Rock 发行时间:1996-05-28 分别收录于专辑《Played on Pepper胡椒把戏》1996《Strange Foreign Beauty》1999《最终收藏版 (15周年版本)》2006《真爱典藏 最爱情歌精选》2007(英文情歌合辑)中。