-
That's not fair. I can't do that.
太不公平了,我又不会生。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
不,我不要辞职,这不公平。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Father, no. But that's not fair. I'm the eldest.
父王,不。这样不公平,我是长公主。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
That's not fair! She's on bed rest. She can't run away.
你这样是不对的!人家在卧床休养。没办法逃走。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's not fair. Yes, it is. I just gave George a helping hand.
这真不公平。很公平,我只不过是帮了乔治一下。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
All right, let's keep it simple. How about darts? Oh, that's not fair either.
那就玩点简单的吧。飞镖怎么样?不行,这个也不公平。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
That's not fair. I wasn't ready. Be, are you ready? Yes. A-Ha. I win again.
这不公平,我还没准备好呢。贝,那你准备好了吗。是的。啊哈,我又赢了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
You're going to Luke's! That's not fair! You heard your mother! You're going to Luke's!
你得去参加卢克的派对!凭什么啊!你听到你妈说的话了!你得去参加卢克的派对!
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
That's not fair. I loved you. You made me believe that so that you could steal my clients.
这不公平,我爱过你。你是让我相信这点,然后你就可以偷走我的客户。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Doctor Hamster has picked her own pet to win the prize. That's not fair. It's your own pet.
仓鼠兽医选择了他自己的宠物获得了比赛的奖励。那样不公平。他是你自己的宠物。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Okay, come on, that's not fair. I came home with no pants. Fine, I'll go over there tomorrow.
嗷,得了吧,这不公平。我没穿裤子就回家了。得,我明天去一趟。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
We'll start. Goal. Richard Rabbit has scored a goal. The boy is winning. That's not fair. We weren't ready.
开始啦。得分。小兔理查德得了一分。男生队会赢。这可不公平,我们还没有准备好呢。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Can't catch me. George. I'm going to easily catch you. You're so little. That's not fair. You're helping George.
找不到我吧。乔治,要抓住你太简单啦,你那么小。这不公平,你在帮助乔治。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
The only thing I did was not be their mother. Look, I don't get it either, but for some reason, the kids respond better to other adults. Yeah, but that's not fair.
我做的不过是不做他们的老妈,这其中的道理我也不懂,但出于某种原因,孩子们都比较愿意听其他大人的话。是啊,但那太不公平了。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Boys against girls. The girls are in one team. The boys are in the other. That's not fair. We've got little ones in our team. Don't worry, the boys' team will still win. Yeah, we're a super team.
男生跟女生比赛。女生们组成一个队,男生们组成另一个队。这样不公平!我们队里有两个小孩子。不要担心,即使这样,男生队也会赢。没错,我们是超级战队!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Joe: Hey, that's not fair!
乔: 嘿,你这么说可不公平!
-
Joe : That's not fair. I know what I'm doing.
乔: 这不公平,我知道自已在做什么。
-
Spiders eat flies. That's not fair to the flies.
蜘蛛要吃飞蝇,对飞蝇来说是不公平的。
-
That's not fair to the worms. Spiders eat flies.
知更鸟吃毛毛虫,这对毛毛虫是不公平的;
-
Hang on. last week you said you were gonna pay me 10/hr. Now you pay 8. That's not fair.
等等。上周你说每小时付给我10美元,现在你只给我8美元。这不公平。