-
He collapsed on the way to school. He's in the hospital. Come on.
他上学时晕倒了,现在在医院里,快点。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You guys walk by her building on the way to school.
你们上学路上会经过她的大厦。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special.
没什么特别的地方,不过...它的一切都将变得特别。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
But this childish test. I was just pulled over on the way to the airport.
但这种幼稚的试探,我刚才在去机场的路上被警察拦下。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
They're with the twins, on the train on the way to Grandma's. Is there anything else I can do for you?
双胞胎已经在去外婆家的火车上开始看了。还有什么需要我做的吗?
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
I want a divorce. Good. On the way to see the lawyer, pick up some tea and cookies.
我要离婚。很好,你去找律师的路上别忘了买点冻柠茶和曲奇饼。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Let's see the new phone. I stopped on the way to work. Hey, do you want to peel the plastic off with me?
看看你的新手机。我在上班路上买的,你要不要跟我一起揭开贴膜?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
This morning Sheldon fell asleep on the way to work, so I got to listen to the radio, that was pretty crazy.
早上谢尔顿在去上班的路上睡着了,所以我有机会听广播,好疯狂的一早。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I wanted to, but it's not the type of thing you blurt out on the way to school. I was waiting for the right time.
我也想,但是这和在去学校路上所说的事不是一码事,我一直在等待合适的时机。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
All right, once I got on the subway, right? And it was at night and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
有一回我搭地铁,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区,仅因为无聊。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Daddy, why are you buying an ice-cream? Oh, Peppa, I was on the way to the gym. Well I thought an ice-cream would be nice.
爸爸,你为什么会去买冰淇淋呢?哦,佩奇,我本来要去健身房的。后来觉得买个冰淇淋也不错。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Daddy, why are you buying an ice-cream? Oh, Peppa, I was on the way to the gym. What I thought an ice-Cream would be nice.
爸爸,为什么你买了一个冰淇淋?噢,佩佩,我正要去体育场,我觉得吃个冰淇淋感觉比较好。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
We haven't got all day. Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking. Grandpa Pig, We've got a bit lost on the way to windy Castle.
我们没有一天的时间。你好,我是猪爷爷,有什么事?你好,猪爷爷,我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Why don't we talk about it on the way to the hospital? Good. Good. Yeah, maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes.
为什么我们不在去医院的路上再谈?好,是啊,或许当我们过去的时候 他们可以检查一下你的反射神经。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Miss rabbit's ice-cream store. Daddy, why are you buying an ice-cream? Oh, Peppa, I was on the way to the gym. Well I thought an ice-Cream would be nice.
这里是兔小姐的冰淇淋店。爸爸,你为什么会去买冰淇淋呢。哦,佩奇,我本来要去健身房的。后来觉得买个冰淇淋也不错。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Her private jet landed in the republic on the way to Japan.
她的私人喷气式飞机在去日本的途中在该共和国降落。
-
You need a cool head and nerves of steel on the way to your dream.
在追求梦想的途中,你需要有冷静的头脑和非常的魄力。
-
I wish I had his saxophone's leather traveling bag with me, so I could give it to this man in case he finds himself on the way to a non-street gig.
我希望我带着他的萨克斯风皮革旅行袋,这样我就可以把它送给这个人,以防他发现自己在去一个非街头演出的路上。
-
It was on the way to the station.
那是在去火车站的路上。
-
She is well on the way to recovery.
她就要康复了。