-
Rachel stop! You're so bad!
瑞秋,别说了,你好坏。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
The Red Flower doesn't seem so bad.
可那些红色的花看起来还不错呢。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Well, it just hurts so bad. I... Oh, I'm sorry.
我真是太伤心了,我…对不起。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
You know, Drummer, working with you ain't been so bad.
我说,鼓手,跟你合作也不算糟糕。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
How could something that tastes so good make me feel so bad?
这么好吃的东西怎么会让我感觉如此糟糕呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Come on. So she comes to the wedding. I mean it won't be so bad.
她会来参加婚礼,或许那不会是件坏事。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Maya? When I own it, It doesn't make me feel so bad.
玛雅?当我承认时,反而感觉没有那么糟糕了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
She'll want me so bad. Thanksgiving Dad is a hot dad.
她会疯狂爱上我。感恩节老爸性感爆棚啊。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Tell her how bad they lose. They lose so bad their voices come out of their mouths three seconds later.
快告诉她日本输得多惨。他们惨败到三秒后才能说出话。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You will be its sole proprietor. That ain't so bad, is it?
你就是它唯一的拥有者。挺不错,对不对?
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
I just feel so bad. You have both shown me such kindness this week, and I repay you with bad weather over Tampa.
这样我会很内疚,你们这星期对我这么好,我却只给你们带来坏天气。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Honey, listen, I know, I know things seem so bad right now...
亲爱的,听着,我知道你现在一定很伤心...
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You know, all this time, I felt so bad for everything I've done.
知道吗,我一直对我所做的感到愧疚。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I am so bad at this. I think you're better than you think you are.
我实在很不会说。比你想像的要好。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I can't believe we're at a real college party. I have to pee so bad.
难以置信我们在一个真的大学聚会上。我兴奋的直想尿尿。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
It's not so bad, really. At least these trains have modern plumbing.
已经不错了,至少这种火车有现代管道系统。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well, this actually doesn't seem so bad. There's more, aren't there?
好吧,看上去也没那么糟嘛。还有更多土豆,是吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Oh honey. This is so exciting. I thought we screwed you up so bad, this day would never come.
我真的很兴奋,我以为我们害得你不敢结婚。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
He's studying literature and anthropology and he's way into Bright Eyes, so that's not so bad.
他读的是文学和人类学,他也很喜欢亮眼乐队,这点倒是不错。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Maybe it's not so bad.
等等,或许不算太糟。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
If she spent five years in Paris, how come her French is so bad?
既然她在巴黎待了五年,她的法语怎么还会这样糟糕?
-
Why did I not die, who am so bad, instead of you, who are so good?
为什么我没死,我那么坏,而你,你那么好?
-
Her health got so bad that I moved in and live with her mom, my granny.
她的健康状况变得如此糟糕,以至于我搬进去,和她妈妈,我的外婆住。
-
Consequently, they try to convince the bearers of bad news that things aren't so bad, and that swift action can make problems go away.
结果,他们会试图说服传达坏消息的人,说情况其实没那么坏,只要迅速采取行动就能让问题消失。
-
Howard was so bad at basketball.
霍华德的篮球打得真臭。
1. 英文意为“太糟糕了”。同时是美国饶舌歌手Eminem2010年的专辑《Recovery》中的第13首歌曲的名字,也是来自纽约Verplanck的摇滚乐队Making April的单曲名。
2. 本义为“太糟糕了”,现在又为Nicki Minaj助阵嘻哈歌手Cam'Ron最新单曲《So Bad》。 Nicki Minaj,美国饶舌歌手及唱作歌手,生于西班牙港。妮琪·米娜自2010年以来,以其外观上的鲜明特色与出席各大场所都摆出夸张的表情,成功在大众眼中留下独特的第一印象,也定义了自己的个人风格。