-
Okay, just to be clear, comedy with the plates will not be well received.
好了,再说明一次,不要拿这些盘子开玩笑。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm a quick study. Let me be clear. I intend to trade you ASAP.
我学得很快。我先说清楚,我会尽快把你交换出去。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
Let me be clear. You are entitled to nothing. You are entitled to nothing.
我说明白了,没有天生的福利,没有天生的福利。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Now, let me be clear. We're not talking about negotiation, just communication.
容我澄清一点,这并不是谈判,只是沟通。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I can't believe you did this. It's amazing! Oh, it's not a big deal. Just to be clear, it was a big deal. I was being modest. You got that, right? Loud and clear.
真不敢相信你做了这些。太棒了!没什么大不了的啦。怕你误会,这的确是有大不了。我刚才只是谦虚。你有听懂的吧?如雷贯耳。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Just to be clear, do I have to stop saying "coitus" with everyone or just you? Everyone.
再问清楚,我不能跟所有人说交媾,还是只是不能跟你说?所有人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I can't remember where I got it, either Rite Aid or CVS, but this thing used to be clear.
我不记得是哪里买的了,要么在Rite Aid,要么在CVS,以前曾经记得的。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
-
I understand. I just wanted to be clear. That lady is the housekeeper to the deceased? Yes. Why?
我明白,只是想弄清楚,这位女士是逝者的管家吗?是的,为什么这么问?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
But, just to be clear, you're telling me you have evidence the president engaged in criminal activity?
我确认一下,你是说,你有证据证明总统参与了犯罪活动?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Okay, just to be clear: there's only one correct answer, right? It's not like chicken or fish on an airplane?
好的,只是搞清楚点:这个问题只有一个正确答案吗?而不是飞机选餐里的要“鸡肉还是鱼肉”?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I should've made you a bigger part of the conversation from day one. It'd be clear what we're trying to do here.
我应该在第一天就给你更大的发言权,那样就会让工作职责更明确。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not being intimate with you in order to keep you from going. I wasn't thinking that.
我得说清楚,我和你亲热并不是为了把你留下。我没这样想。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Wait, wait, just to be clear, when you guys say "Spa" does that mean the same thing as when regular people say it?
等等,等等,我确认一下,你们说的spa跟普通人说的spa是一样的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Look, if this is about Henry Talbot, you should be clear he hasn't much to offer. Bertie Hexham is a loss but not Henry.
如果这是为了亨利·塔伯特,您该知道他没什么前途,伯蒂·赫克瑟姆是个大损失,但亨利不算。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Yeah, I'm sorry too. And just to be clear, I didn't hit his mother with a car. Although I'd like to be hit by one right now. Yeah, no problem.
我也很抱歉,还有要澄清一下 我没有开车撞他妈。不过我现在真的很想被车撞一下。是喔,没问题。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, and I don't even get to keep it?
只想说清楚,我男朋友给我的第一件珠宝是电影里的道具,而且我还不能拥有它。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
To be clear, these are vicious men who take pride in their atrocities. Any attempt by you to contact them is likely to end very badly.
请您听好,这都是些对自己犯下的暴行引以为傲的亡命之徒。如果您试图与他们接触,那结果会非常糟糕。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
But to be clear, when you're making these decisions for me, give my heart at least 24 hours to recover before you cut me stem to stern.
但是我先声明,如果你要替我做这些决定,在你决定把我从头到脚剖开之前,请先让我的心脏休息24小时。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
I just want to be clear. You are now telling me that there are four six-foot talking turtles walking around New York City, and no one has seen them but you?
我只想弄清一点,你是想告诉我你看到4尺6高的会说话的乌龟,在纽约市到处跑,而且没有人看到,只有你看到了?
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
Just to be clear. I am allowing my client to answer a limited number of questions to aid your investigation as long as the conversation is proffer-protected.
事先说明一下,我允许我的客户回答一定的问题从而协助你的调查,但谈话内容必须受到保护。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Someone thinking about acting as a guarantor should be clear what their obligations will be.
想做担保的人应该清楚他们将要承担的责任。
-
Let us be clear.
让我们说得清楚一点。
-
Schools should make students be clear about their policy on bullying.
学校应该让学生清楚他们对欺凌行为的处置方法。
-
This should be clear even to the meanest intelligence.
就是对智力最平庸的人来说,这也应当是非常明了的。
-
Caroline prefers her countertops to be clear of clutter.
卡罗琳喜欢厨房台面上没有杂乱的东西。