-
Hey, it's not that big a deal, I was just curious.
没什么大不了的,我只是好奇罢了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
You know, it wasn't that big a deal. He just balled up socks and a melon.
这也不算什么,只是袜子卷成团罢了,还有一颗香瓜。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
It's not that big a deal if I get left out, but you're the secretary of state.
我被排除在外没什么,可你是国务卿啊。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
It's not that big a deal. You just go down to the court on Thursday and you pay the fine.
没什么大不了的,你只要周四去法院交罚金就行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
So, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow? Yeah, it's actually not that big a deal.
茱莉说你们明天要去逛街。其实没有什么。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
It's not that big a deal, just a one-night showcase, but they invite a lot of casting people and agents. So, you never know.
没什么大不了的,就一晚上的亮相,但他们请了好多剧组人员和经纪人来,去了才知道啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I lied in the Oval Office before. I didn't want to take the chance this time. It's too big a deal to jinx myself.
我之前在椭圆办公室撒过谎,这次不想再触霉头,万一真说中了可不好。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You know, it's okay to feel frustrated when things aren't going your way. I suppose. Maybe it's not that big a deal.
当事情不如意的时候感到不爽也是很正常的。我想是吧。也许这没什么大不了的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
No, it's not. What, you really believe that you're gonna be a singer? Well, yeah, maybe. Well, then you're just as big a fool as I am!
才不是呢。怎么不是,你以为你真的能成为一个歌手吗?也许我可以。那你就是跟我一样的傻瓜!
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
Well, we corrected the intercept range, but we got a problem with intercept velocity. How big a problem? 42 meters per second. Well, shit.
我们搞定了拦截距离的问题,但是相对速度还是不行。速度差多少? 42米每秒。这,妈的。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
You know what? You know what? I think we're making too big a deal out of this. Okay? So we'll pay our bills late this month. And maybe next month we'll cut back on a few things.
我觉得我们太小题大作了。我们这个月会比较紧,下个月我们就节省一些开销。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
To question the traditional model of education opens up too big a can of worms.
质疑传统教育模式会引起一场轩然大波。
-
QUIZ: How Big a Risk-Taker Are You?
小测验:你是多大的一位风险家?。
-
Mmmm, I always take too big a spoonful.
嗯~~~~我总是一下子就吃满满一大勺。
-
Our neighbor has as big a house as ours.
我们邻居的房子和我们的一样大。
-
It is too big a challenge for the police.
对警方而言,这个挑战有些太大了。
-
This was too big a job for Luther and Eliot.
因为路德和艾略还太小,这里的工作队他们而言简直是不能完成的任务。
-
The ammosaurus is too big a meal for one dilophosaurus.
一只双脊龙吃不完一只砂龙,
-
How big a problem is non-alcoholic fatty liver disease?
非酒精性脂肪肝病有多严重?
-
One a day I ' m gonna to Malta to big a hotel.
有一天我去马尔他的一家大旅馆.
-
I mean, that's how big a deal it was to me.
这是我人生中多么重大的一件事啊。