-
Check it out. You can see it from the window.
从窗户能看得到。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Sheldon, you can see this movie whenever you want.
谢尔顿,你有数不清的时间能看这电影。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
You can see it's safe enough that we can come here.
我们可以很安全地到达这里。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Input! I know you can hear me because I can see your green light!
输入!我知道你能听到我的话因为我看到你闪绿光了!
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
I see a great deal of myself in you. You can see beyond what people want and what they need and you can choose for yourself.
在你身上看到很多与我相似的地方,你能看透别人的想法和需要,你会为自己做出选择。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Oh, look, it's a female. You can see all the eggs.
瞧,这是鱼妈妈,快看她产的卵。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Great. Maybe you can see how crazy you're being right now.
很好,你可以照照看你现在有多疯癫了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You can see what you're working on while you're working on it.
在你做一件事的时候,你得明白这件事的意义。
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
So you can see how I feel about the leadership's choice.
这就是我对领导层这个选择的态度。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
As you can see, by the rest of the armada, you have no choice.
正如你所看到的,以你现在的实力是打不过我的。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
Look at the ABX. You can see that the CDOs are worth zero!
看看次贷衍生债券综合指数,你看这些担保债务凭证价格都成零了!
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
As you can see, our little duck harbor has a working lighthouse.
正如你看到的,我们的鸭村港口有一座正在亮灯的灯塔。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
How about this? Isn't this nice? You can see everything from up here.
这个怎么样...这个不是很好吗?在这上面你能看到一切。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
It's a mirror, George. Mirrors are shiny, that's why you can see yourself.
这是一面镜子,乔治。镜子很亮,这就是为什么你能看到自己的原因。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Chandler, I know, I know. Hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt.
钱德,我知道。嗨,你可以透过你的衬衫看自己的乳头。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
As you can see, the fortress lies so far beneath the bedrock, it's untouchable.
正如你们所见,堡垒已延伸到地底深处,我们无法到达。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
If I take this rubber duck, and hide it where you can see it. Do you think you could find it?
如果我把这个橡皮鸭子藏在你们看得见的地方,你能找到他吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
What's an optician? My Daddy is an optician, he checks that you can see clearly.
到底什么是验光师啊?我爸爸就是一名验光师,他可以帮我检查,你是否看得清楚。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
And you hate fish. Oh. That's so sweet, alright. Okay, alright, you can see. This is me.
可是你恨鱼,真贴心,好吧,那你看嘛,这就是我。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And you can see already it's got this sort of blood red color, which is what we want.
可以看到,汤已经显现出鲜红色,就要这个效果。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
On a clear day you can see France.
天气晴朗时你可以看见法国。
-
On a clear day you can see the coast.
天晴时你能看见海岸。
-
He's wearing a wig—you can see it a mile off.
他戴着假发,你一眼就能看出来。
-
On a clear day you can see for miles from here.
在晴天,你从这儿能看出去很远。
-
It's good you can see the funny side of the situation.
你能看到情况可笑的一面,这很好。