-
Maya, what did you do?
玛雅,你干什么了?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Howard, what did you do?
霍华德,你做了些什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
What did you do to my mom?
你对我妈做了什么?不是她。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
"Uh-oh" what? Nothing. What did you do?
怎么了?没事。你干了什么?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Baby girl, what did you do?
宝贝女儿,你干什么了?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh, my god, what did you do?
天呐,那你怎么办?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well, what did you do? What, oh, no, I can't.
你做了什么事?不,我不能…
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And what did you do this weekend?
你这个周末在做什么?
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Lucy. What did you do to my stomach?
露西。你对我的肚子做了什么?
《Lucy》《超体》
-
All right. So, what did you do? What did you do? Third time, I got bent.
很好,那你做了什么?你怎么做的?第三次,我被撞倒了。
《Room》《房间》
-
What did you do then? Nothing. I just sat. What was that? A pothole.
你当时在做什么?就坐着,什么也没干。什么情况?路面的坑。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
But it was small in wardrobe. What did you do in wardrobe?
可是衣柜里很小。你在衣柜里干什么?
《Room》《房间》
-
It's not that easy, smackle. E=mc2. What did you do that for?
没那么简单,史麦科。质能方程 ,你说这干嘛?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
What did you do? Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television? No.
你对他干了啥?你改了电视机的对比度和亮度?没啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
All the way around? Yes. What did you do at the bottom? Did you fall off? No, I held on tightly. Wow. What an adventure.
绕着地球转了一圈?没错。你在底部做了些什么?你有没有掉下去?没有,因为我抓得很紧。哇!多了不起的一次冒险!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
All the way around? Yes. What did you do at the bottom? Did you fall off? No, I held on tightly. Wow. What an adventure.
绕着地球转了一圈?没错。你在底部做了些什么?你有没有掉下去?没有,因为我抓得很紧。哇!多了不起的一次冒险!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
During the kissing? What did you do, sneeze in her mouth? I did that to a girl once.
接吻的时候?你做了什么,对着她的嘴打喷嚏么?我对一个女孩儿做过一次。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Very bad, very bad, very bad, very bad, very... You! What did you do?
很不好很不好很不好很不好很——你!你又干什么坏事了?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What did you do? What does it look like? I sprung a leak! There's gotta be a water shut-off.
你干了什么?你觉得呢?我把水管弄坏了!一定有阀门能关掉它的!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Keep it on point, Mr. Agos. Did you take notes during these interviews? I did. What did you do with these notes?
问重点,艾格斯先生。在询问过程中,你是否做了记录?做了。这些记录你怎么处理的?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
What did you do with that notebook?
你把那本笔记本放哪儿去了?
-
What did you do with the gun you took from that little rat Turner?
你要用从卑鄙小人特纳那里弄来的那支枪干什么呢?
-
What did you do in the parade?
在游行队伍中你做了什么?
-
What did you do in the break?
你在休息时间做了什么?
-
What did you do in the bookstore?
你们在书店做了什么?
-
What did you do for fun?
你做了什么有趣的事?
-
Lordy, what did you do?
乖乖,你干了什么?
-
What did you do it for?
你为什么要这样做?
-
What did you do to pass the time away?
你是如何度过这段时光的?
-
What did you do to make yourself happy?
你做了什么让自己快乐?
-
What did you do on last Children's day?
你上一个儿童节做了什么?
-
What did you do?
你做了什么?
-
What did you do when you came to the police office?
那么你去公安局做了什么呢?
-
What did you do there? I swam and ate some pineapples.
你在那里做了些什么?我游泳,还吃了菠萝。
-
What did you do there? We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum.
你们在那里干了什么?我们去了外滩并且参观了上海博物馆。
-
Oh, so late. What did you do?
噢,太晚了。你做什么那么才睡?
-
Why? What did you do again?
为什么?你又做什么?
-
What did you do in the war?
战时你都做了什么?
-
"What did you do?" I asked.
你是怎样做的?
-
What did you do at the age of six?
你六岁的时候能做些什么呢?