-
I do not deny it. How could you do it?
我并没有否认这些。你怎么能做出这样的事情?
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
By who? Do you think they'd do it?
谁黑的,你觉得他们会这么做吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Do you actually pay for that haircut? That'll do it.
你怎么花钱剪了个狗啃似的发型。现在我知道了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Cross your heart. Do it.
对着胸口画十字,划啊。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
That should do it. Blow.
这样就好了,喝吧。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Oh. Oh. I can do it. Yeah.
哦,我可以。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Well, someone had to do it.
总得有人让你们回神。
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
Do it again and you're dead.
我不会再手下留情了。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Okay. So how should I do it?
好,如何做呢?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You actually got him to do it.
你能让他乖乖听你的话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
But I'm not a kid. I can do it.
我不是个小孩子,我做的到。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
If you can think it, microbots can do it.
只有想不到,没有做不到。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
-
I like you begging. Do it again.
我喜欢你的乞求,再求我啊。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
No, I'm pretty sure I can do it.
我确定我能行的。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
That ought to do it. Hi. It's me. Oh, good!
事情好办了。我回来了。正好!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You ready? Let's do it. All right.
准备好了吗?开始吧。好的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Oh. You should have one of us do it.
应该让我们其中一人来证婚。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
You know I didn't do it. You know me!
你知道我没偷,你了解我。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Get out of my way, I'll do it myself.
别挡着我的道,让我自己来。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Four months? Yeah, we'll do it in two!
四个月?那我们两个月就能搞定!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
just do it
去做就是了;就这么干吧
-
do it yourself
自己做;你自己做;亲自做
-
I could do it now, if you like.
如果你愿意的话,我现在就可以做这事。
-
Can you show me how to do it?
你能教我怎么做吗?
-
I saw him do it—cross my heart.
我看见是他干的,我可以发誓。
-
Why didn't you do it months ago?
为什么你几个月前不做呢?
-
He's not going to do it, no siree.
他不会干这事的,绝对不会。
1.
2.