-
You have me. You're right. I do have you.
你有我啊。你是对的,我的确拥有你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
The leash you have me on. How I'm supposed to roll over and do any trick you want. You're taking me for granted.
你拴着我得那条绳索。我得对你言听计从。你是把我视作理所应当。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Then why'd you have me go to sleep, Maya? Trying to put myself out of my misery.
那你为啥叫我去睡觉,玛雅?想把我自己从悲剧的生活中拯救出来。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You have me at somewhat of a loss. I thought you would've learned a lesson by now, about crawling out of your hole.
我有点被你搞昏头了,我以为你应该已经吸取教训躲在洞里不出来了。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
‘What would you have me give up?’
请问,你们想要我放弃吗?
-
Well, what exactly would you have me give up?
那么请问,你们想要我放弃吗?
-
"Inspector Javert," said he, "you have me in your power."
“侦察员沙威,”他说,“您抓住我了。”
-
Won't you have me, and save me? Not let me come to the Grange?
你不愿意要我,救我了吗?不让我去田庄了吗?
-
Now you have me wondering whether I should use EJB components at all!
现在您更让我感到疑惑是否应该使用EJB组件了!