-
Huh. Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks and open them to chapter one.
大家拿出惊吓课本,打开到第1章。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
Men just take out wind?
男人就这样拿走我们的风?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Wait. Wait. This isn't take-out. Well, I hate to eat and run, but…
等等,那不是要拿走的。最恨吃了就走的人。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You aim to break into a prison and take out 20 men alone? Not alone. I'll take Lawrence here. And I'll need one match.
你要闯进监狱独自带出20个人?不是独自,我要带上这位劳伦斯,我还需要一根火柴。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
He's right. Take out all legitimate personnel. Anyone that remains is a terrorist.
他说得对,调走所有的合法公务人员,剩下的就都是那些恐怖分子了。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
See, whoever hired you three to take out Tomas, this is how they settled the check.
不管是谁雇你们仨,杀掉托马斯这才是他通盘计划。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
So we disable the shields, we take out the oscillator and we blow up their big gun. All right. Let's go.
所以,我们关掉保护罩,拿下振荡器,然后炸掉大炮。好了,走吧。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Hey, did you guys know, that your oven doesn't work? But the drawer full of take-out menus is okay, right?
你知道你的烤箱坏了吗?装满外送菜单的抽屉,没坏吧?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
So, Hennessy will personally work with us to take out an IRA cell? A rogue cell. Your people, nonetheless.
所以,汉尼斯将以私人身份与我们合作,扫除IRA的成员?是叛逃的成员。不管怎么说,还是你们的人。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
You can unlock doors, sneak past guards climb the wall, but if you don't take out that monkey you ain't going nowhere. You wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!
你可以打开门,绕过守卫爬上墙,但是如果你不制服那只猴子,你就哪儿都别去,你想逃出去吗? 那就除掉那个猴子!
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
Or you're just as likely to take out half the metropolitan police force, unless you can tell me how you can tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys.
你刚才的意思相当于排除了伦敦的一半警力,除非你能告诉我该怎么分辨好人坏人。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another. You're saying Vision isn't just the stone? I'm saying that if we take out the stone there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts.
他们混在了一起,彼此学习。你是说幻视并不只是那块宝石?我是说如果我们取出宝石还剩下不少的幻视。或许还是最好的部分。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
take out of
取出;拿出;从中取出
-
take out insurance
投保;购买保险;缴纳保险费
-
take out on
发泄
-
take out the rubbish
把垃圾拿出去
-
I take out a banana.
我取出一根香蕉。
-
If I get a liver transplant, so here I am and we take out my liver and we put Johns' liver inside.
如果我接受肝脏移植手术,现在我们把我的肝脏取出来,把约翰斯的肝脏放进去。
-
If you really needed to take out a lot of tissue, the cancer had, in all probability, already spread through the system.
如果你真的需要取出很多组织,癌症很可能已经蔓延到了整个系统。
-
Would you take out the trash?
你可以把垃圾带出去吗?
-
Should I take out a loan?
我该去贷款吗?
1. 《Take Out》是一部由拉娜·康多主演的电视剧。