-
Mr. Schmidt, what breaches are you referring to?
施密特先生,你所说的违约是指什么?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You're referring to today. Yeah, what's the deal with today?
你是说今天的事。对,今天的事怎么回事?
《Incredibles 2》《超人总动员2》
-
Will you please stop referring to this as a gay wedding?
能不能别再提同志的事了。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
If I get called out, Fusco goes too, you know. I wasn't referring to him.
我出外勤,弗斯科也要,你懂的。我指的不是他。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Are you referring to the time we got stuck on the Small World ride at Disneyland? Yeah.
你说的是那次我们在迪士尼玩小小世界的时候。船卡住不动吗?是的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Checkered past? It's a figure of speech referring to how sexually promiscuous you were.
错综复杂的过去?这是个比喻形容你以前作风不检点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Well, I figured as much. Are you referring to the attorney general's report? Apparently the worst-kept secret in Illinois.
我猜也是,你是指那份首席检察官报告?算得上是伊利诺伊州传得最广的所谓秘密了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, I assume you're not referring to digestive regularity. Because I've come to learn that such inquiries are inappropriate.
我想你指的应该不是消化功能正常吧,要是那样的话,我想这问题问的不合适。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Hold on, I'm not just gonna hand out money. There's a procedure you need to follow. I believe he's referring to the traditional "Kissing of the buttocks."
你别着急,我可不会随便就把款项给出去。是得走程序的。我相信他言下之意是指必须走传统的"溜须拍马"程序。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, he did not discover electricity, he merely used a kite to determine that lightning consists of electricity.
如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果,他没有“发现电的存在”,他只是利用风筝证明闪电“带”电。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He is referring, of course, to third class on Indian railways' magnificent ranakpur express and its 1,200-kilometer journey from Maharashtra to the Bikaner junction.
他这是个比喻,比作乘坐印度铁路宏伟的千柱之庙特快的三等旅客和从马哈拉施特拉邦到比卡内尔枢纽站 1200公里的旅程。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
referring to
提及;参照;谈到
-
Are you referring to Leonardo as in Leonardo da Vinci or Leonardo di Caprio?
你指的莱昂纳多是莱昂纳多·达·芬奇还是莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥?
-
Uh oh. You're referring to my blood sugar, right?
哦。你是说我的血糖吧?
-
You know who I'm referring to.
你知道我指的是谁。
-
I imagine you're referring to Jean-Paul Sartre.
我猜你指的是吉恩-保尔·萨特。
-
I am not referring to 'small' people in the literal sense of the word.
我指的不是字面意义上的“小”人。
-
Referring to his headgear, he said, "I found this Japanese hat.''
谈到他的帽子,他说:“这个日本帽子是我找来的。”
-
Penny paper is a term referring to papers made widely available to the public.
大众报是一个术语,指的是大众广泛阅览的报纸。