-
Leonard? Yeah? Get him out.
莱纳德?什么?带他出去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
We'll just get him cleaned up a bit.
把他擦干净些。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Why am I back? How did you get him out?
我怎么醒的?你怎么赶走它的?
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
How'd you get him to come to your house?
你怎么能让他去你家?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Well, then have the robot go and get him.
那让机器人找他去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I vote yes. Let's go get him. Johanssen? Yes.
我同意。走,咱去接他。约翰森?当然。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Let's get him laid. Stop it. You're ruining girls' night.
找个姑娘把床上。别这样,闺蜜之夜,主角是闺蜜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
All right, you brought this on yourself. Sheldon, get him.
好吧,是你自己自讨苦吃,谢尔顿,说死丫的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Get him out, Leonard.
带他出去,莱纳德。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
So to get him off my back, I told him we worked things out.
所以为了让他不再烦我,我就跟他说咱俩和好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You got your whole life ahead of you! We'll help you, kid! Get him out! Get him out of there!
你在拿你的生命冒险! 我们会帮你的,孩子! 把他弄出来! 把他弄出来!
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Next time you see him, try to get him talking about something else.
下次见到他,让他谈别的事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Bob Bondi, please. Oh, you won't get him at work. I'm not calling him at work.
请接鲍勃·邦迪。他上班的时候你找不到他的。我不是打去他公司的。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Guys! We're trying to get him out of here, not you in.
死阿宅们,我们是来把他救出火坑,而不是把你俩推进去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship. Yes, sir.
找修理工,派人去检查。是。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Some people don't get him, but I think he's really funny.
有些人不懂他的笑话,但我觉得他真幽默。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
What a jerk. You're good at revenge; how do we get him back?
混蛋。你擅长报复,我们该怎么治治他?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
They couldn't be worse. I spent eight hours calling him last night, just trying to get him to talk to me.
糟到不能再糟,我昨晚打了8小时电话给他,想让他跟我说上一句话。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine? No, no, no.
什么?开什么玩笑?让他离开他的日常生活?不,不,不。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
That's a great idea. I'm going to get him to sign a Batman as well.
这点子不错,我也让他签《蝙蝠侠》去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He can't fool me—I've got him taped.
他休想骗我,我把他的底细摸得一清二楚。
-
I hadn't got him marked down as a liberal.
我当时还没有把他看作自由主义者。
-
We got him out in the end, but it was a close thing.
我们最后总算把他救了出来,可那是真险啊。
-
His aptitude for dealing with children got him the job.
他善于和儿童打交道的本事使他得到了这份工作。
-
He was on the run for a week before the police got him.
他逃跑一周后警方才将他逮住。
1.