-
Hershel, if you go in there, you're gonna get sick.
赫谢尔,你进去会得病的。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
We're ready. You can go in now. Surprise.
我们准备好了。你现在可以进去了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
What are you doing? It's a bounce house! I'm gonna go bounce in it! You're supposed to take your shoes off before you go in there!
你要干什么?这是蹦跳城堡!我要进去蹦!进去前应该要先脱鞋啊!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
My parents go in and the whole building starts coming apart.
我父母掉了进去,整栋楼开始四分五裂。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Can we please just go in? My chain mail's stuck in my underwear.
我们快点进去好吗?我的锁子甲被夹在内裤里了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
No, no, no just do it. Go in there and pick something out so we can go.
快去吧,进去房间里挑出要穿的,然后我们就可以走了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Charles thinks I'm blind where you're concerned. We should go in.
查尔斯认为我对你太感情用事。我们进去吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Wow. You saw the hat in the kitchen and you knew that she'd have to go in there hat-less to get it.
你看到帽子在厨房,知道她会不戴帽子进去取。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh no. But I just walked past three sales and I didn't go in. How strong am I?
没进展,但我经过三家折扣店都没进去,我很坚强吧?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Joy. What? Well. I read about this place in the manual. We shouldn't go in there.
"乐乐"。什么?额,我在手册上看到过这个地方,我们不能进去。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
Are you sure you don't want me to go in with you, you know, maybe hammer out some final details?
你确定你不用我陪你进去吗?也许还能敲定一些细节?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Now when we go in there, let's show Raj that we're happy for him. But I'm not.
我们进去的时候,得让他觉得我们为他高兴。看是我不觉得啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
All right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.
这样她以后就不用自己买了。我要进去,你以后不要送东西给我。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
You can lose your money there. You can get married. You can get divorced. You can go in there.
赌博的好去处。你可以在这结婚 ,离婚。或者是进去风流一下。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
I know, right? Ohh. All right, looks like they're finishing up. I should probably go in now.
我知道,不是吗?好了,看起来他们要结束了,我现在应该进去了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
It's very dark, and I'm very scared but this horse is all I have, so I go in anyway.
那地方一片漆黑,很吓人但那木马是我唯一的玩具,所以我还是进去了。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
But can we at least go in there so I can get a hit off some vault fumes and a complimentary Christmas cocoa?
但好歹我们可以进去让我能闻到一下保险库的味道,以及一杯免费的圣诞可可吧?
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Eddie, you can't come visit your Nana without bringing her some flowers. Here. What? No! Buster, no! Don't go in there!
埃迪,来看奶奶哪能不带一束鲜花呢?给,什么?不,月伯乐,不,你别进去。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
All right, you're ready? I'm gonna go in there with you. Thanks. You know just in case there's more than one dude in there with it. Again, Thanks. Yeah.
你准备好了吗?我跟你一起进去。谢谢。以防里面不只有一个男的。再一次谢谢你。是啊。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
We're ready. You can go in now. Surprise. For she's a jolly good fellow, For she's a jolly good fellow, For she's a jolly good fellow, And so say all of us. Hooray.
我们准备好了。你现在可以进去了。惊喜!因为她是个快乐的好人,因为她是个快乐的好人,因为她是个快乐的好人,我们所有人都这样说。太棒了!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
go in for
参加;爱好
-
go in off the deep end
发作;狂怒;行动极为反常
-
Let's go in, it's getting cold.
我们进屋去吧,天冷了。
-
The president has never been sure which direction he wanted to go in on this issue.
这位总统从未确定在这个问题上自己想要朝哪个方向走。
-
It is possible to holiday at some of the more expensive resorts if you go in the off season.
如果是淡季,就有可能去一些较为昂贵的旅游胜地度假。
-
It cost us nothing to go in.
我们没花钱就进去了。
-
She doesn't go in for team games.
她对团体比赛不感兴趣。