-
I got it. I got it, buddy. I got it.
我明白了,我明白了,孩子,我懂了。
《Room》《房间》
-
You got point? Yeah, I got it.
你来问吗?嗯,我知道。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Thank goodness I got it.
谢天谢地,出来了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I got it. So I'm gonna take off.
喔,有了,那我要走了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Oh, my God. Yeah, I got it, too.
天啊。对,我也得了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Oh I got it. Oh. Ew. Broken boob. Ow.
我接到了。我的胸部骨折了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I got it! He's given me directions to his cabin.
我解出来了!他给了我去他木屋的路线。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Guess how I got the idea? Yeah, I got it, I got it.
猜猜我怎么想到的点子?好了,好了,我懂的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Yeah. Okay, I got it. I got it. So what is all that stuff?
好吧,我听懂了,那些都是什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
There's a book under here. Oh, I'll get that. I got it. I got it. No, no, it's...
这下面有本书呢。我自己捡吧。不用,我捡到了。别,那是...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I got the stuff old look, and I got it really cheap because it's still on that old bottle.
这个东西看起来旧旧的,买的时候很便宜,因为放在旧旧的瓶子里。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
-
It's still a gift. I got it from the gift shop.
它一样是礼物,我是从“礼品部”拿到的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What you got? You got nothing, cause I got it right here. You're picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.
你有啥?,你什么本事都没有,因为我在这。你找我朋友的麻烦? 准备接我的大招吧。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like, you know, one Mississippi, two... I got it, I got it.
然后她摸了我的手臂足足两大秒,像这样,一大秒 ,两...我懂了,我懂了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Okay. Hey, Ooh, cool sheets. Oh, you like it? You wanna know where I got it? Sure. He got it a flea market.
好,好漂亮的床单。喜欢是吧?想知道哪里买的吗?当然。他是在旧货市场买的。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Yeah. Let it loose, and it destroys everything it touches. Don't ever play with it. You got that? Yeah, I got it. Good.
对,可有的时候它会把接触到的一切都毁掉,千万别跟它玩,听明白了?听明白了。很好。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
I got it. I'm going to put on my Tuesday pajamas tonight.
我知道了,我今晚要穿我星期二的睡衣。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
And as it always has, rock crushes scissors. Okay, I think I got it.
最后和以前一样,石头敲坏剪刀。好,我明白了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I remember everything you said, and I got it all figured out.
我记得你说过的话,我已经安排好了。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
Do you want some help with that? No, no, no, I got it.
需要帮助吗?不要,不要,我能搞定。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I got it off of my brother.
这是我从我弟弟那里弄到的。
-
I got it all taken care of, knock on wood.
我把它各个方面都照顾到了,但愿好运仍在。
-
I got it wrong. It wasn't the red one but the blue one.
我弄错了。不是红的那个,是蓝的那个。
-
I got it on my tenth birthday.
我在我十岁生日那天收到了它。
-
I hope I got it on the slides.
我希望我的幻灯片上有这部分。
1.