-
Grandpa. Oh. Got you. Perhaps we should go in doors before you lose your balloon, George.
乔治!哦!抓住你了。也许我们应该在你把你的气球弄丢之前进到屋子里,乔治。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Got you. When do we tell them about this?
明白,你打算什么时候跟他们说这件事。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Don't hurt us. We're sorry we got you fired.
不要伤害我们!我们很抱歉让你被炒了。
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
Nemo? It's OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.
尼莫? 没事的,爸爸在这里,爸爸找到你了。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Joey? Got you a Joey Special, two pizzas. Joe?
乔伊?我买了欢乐套餐,有两个披萨,乔伊?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
They got you on a traffic camera. Nice picture.
你被路边的摄像头拍下来了,挺上镜嘛。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
The Matthews and Hart Umbrella Foundation. We got you covered.
马修斯哈特雨伞基金会。我们为你遮风避雨。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I got you out. No, I got me out. Why didn't you intervene sooner?
我救了你。不 我自己救的自己。你怎么不早介入?
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
The fact that I stood up for you. I got you hired.
是我曾支持过你,我聘用了你。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Are you all right? Just hang in there, Ray. I got you.
你怎么样?先挺住啊,雷,我接住你了。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
Hey, so I got good news. I got you an appointment with an immunotherapy specialist. Oh, that's not necessary.
我有个好消息。我给你预约了一个免疫疗法的专家。真的没有必要。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Yes! He had you in the other car, but I got you upgraded. Yay!
耶!他把你安排在另一个车上,我帮你升级了。耶!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Hey, is that one of the new shirts Priya got you? Yeah.
这是普丽娅给你买的新衬衫吗?对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You're going somewhere? No, but you are, so I got you this as a present.
你要去哪里吗?不,是你要走,所以我送你这个作为礼物。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And I got you the commercials, got you the soaps, eventually got you a job paying you almost three million dollars a year, making you so famous that you could wear a ski cap when it is 80 degrees outside, and no one would say a damn thing.
我给你接了广告,帮你接肥皂剧,我还帮你找到一份年薪三百万的工作,让你名声大噪,就算你在室外27度时戴着滑雪帽,也没人会说三道四。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
So, what's got you up? Did you have a bad clam? I didn't have clams.
那你为啥醒了呢?蛤肉吃坏肚子了吗?我都没吃蛤肉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Something got you down there, bunky? Howard, please, I'm begging you.
什么事让你这么失望呀,亲爱的?霍华德,求求你了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
It is, it's mostly happiness, joy, luck. Actually, we've got you a favor. I've got my personal shopping assistant, Mr. Ant.
没错,它代表着幸福,快乐,好运,其实,我们帮了你一个忙,我让我的私人购物助理买的,安特先生。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
Fine. I'm nothing if not adaptable. I got you the lamb kabob. Thank you.
好吧,我的适应能力很强。我给你买了羊肉串。谢谢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I know that you don't like the lingerie that I got you on Valentine's Day.
我还知道你不喜欢我情人节送你的那套内衣。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
I got you
我逮到你;我找到你;我懂你
-
Don't move—we've got you covered !
不许动!我们的枪口正对着你们!
-
We've got you bang to rights handling stolen property.
你在销赃时被我们抓了个正着。
-
The habit has got you.
这个习惯已经支配了你。
-
Why aren't you wearing those pyjamas I got you?
你怎麽还在穿那件睡衣?。
-
Now I've got you, and you got to settle, you know!
现在我抓住你了,你得付出代价,你知道的!
1.