-
No. No. Stan got on the management track at Home Depot. Oh, great.
不不,他在家得宝零售店找了份工作。噢,太好了。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
And I thought it was just gonna be us girls. And then everybody got on their phone.
我本以为只是女孩子们的聚会,可是他们都打电话喊人来。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Hey, that's a sharp jacket you've got on today. Oh, thanks. Wait. What are you doing here?
嘿,你今天穿得够显眼的啊。哦,谢谢。什么?你来这儿干嘛?
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
She was this annoying little know-it-all who totally got on my nerves. Yeah, I get it. Oh, shh!
她是个讨人厌的"百事通",老把我惹毛。是,我知道。别说话!
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
No, no, no. I went to Greenland and then I got on a fishing vessel tracking Sean and ended up here in Iceland.
不,不,我去格陵兰,然后我登上了船钓鱼,跟踪肖恩跑到冰岛。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Mrs. Sheep, Mrs. Cat, Mr. Zebra and Madame Gazelle have got on the bus. Four tickets to the supermarket, please.
羊妈妈,猫妈妈,斑马先生还有羚羊夫人都上了公共汽车。你好,我要四张去超市的票。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
All right, once I got on the subway, right? And it was at night and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
有一回我搭地铁,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区,仅因为无聊。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
As he got on to the plane, he asked me how I was feeling.
他上飞机时问我感觉如何。
-
I got on the bus and who should be sitting in front of me but Tony!
我上了公共汽车,没想到坐在我前面的竟然是托尼!
-
He got on the car.
他上了车。
-
She got on her bike and rode off.
她骑上自行车走了。
-
Jane got on with her work.
简继续做她的工作。