-
I brought you something to... No, no, no, no! Spit that out right now! I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes.
我给你带了一些... 不不不不,吐掉它,我必须教你如何品尝美食,闭上眼睛。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
I have got to learn how to draw.
我真该学学怎么画画。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
What? You have got to be kidding me.
什么?你在开玩笑吧?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Joey, you have got to take this back.
你得把它还回去。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
People have got to finish their stories.
说故事的人得把故事说完。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
All right, I'd better go too. I have got to go meet my dad.
我也该走了,我得去见我爸。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh, hey Rachel, sweetheart? You have got to tell the post office that you have moved. Okay? We are still getting all your bills and stuff.
瑞秋,你得通知邮局你搬家了,你的信件还是都寄到这里来。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Tell me later, Mummy Pig. I have got to get ready for football. Now, where's my football shirt? Here.
一会再说吧,猪妈妈。我要快点准备去踢足球了。我的足球服去哪儿了?在这儿。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Seriously, you have got to let me scan your brain when you're being dishonest so I can see what lights up.
我是说认真的,你得让我扫描你大脑看看你撒谎时哪些区域会亮起。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Robbie, if you aren't in charge of Silk Road. I'm not. I... Then you have got to give the ASA something he can use.
罗比,如果不是你主管丝路。不是我... 那你就要给助理检察官一点料可用。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I just can't believe you could keep something like that from him. You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know.
真不敢相信这么大的事情,你居然瞒着他,你们绝对是我认识最怪的一对情侣了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Dude, you have got to turn on Behind the Music. The band Heart is having a really tough time, and I think they may break up.
快,赶快转到“音乐内幕”,红心合唱团状况百出,可能会解散。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Wolowitz told me he's a big baby. But I didn't know that, and I played Extract for 82 points. It's all Amy's fault. She told me to play it. I have got to cut her loose.
沃罗威茨告诉我他是个大孩子,但我又不知道这事,我连成了"Extract"这个词,得了82分,都是艾米的错,她让我拼这词的,我得跟她割席断交。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
How did I get here? Like, how the hell did I get here? Remember second grade, the Challenger explosion? You have got to stop with the Challenger explosion. There's something there.
我怎么会到这种地步?我怎么会变成这幅样子?,还记得二年级挑战者号爆炸吗?别再提挑战者号爆炸这事了。肯定有关系。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I have got to get some corn.
我必须得去吃些玉米
-
They have got to abide by the rules.
他们必须要遵守规定。
-
There is no beating about the bush, for we know quite well what it was, and have got to tell.
没有必要拐弯抹角,因为我们很清楚那是什么,必须讲出来。
-
I think, typically, the majority of people's experience is that you have got to claw your way through it.
我认为,一般来说,大多数人的经验是你必须设法通过它。
-
The decision has been made and I have got to stand by it.
这个决定已经作出,我得坚持它。
-
You have got to buck up on certain situations and create your own destiny, which is up to each and every one of us.
在一些特定环境下,你要振作精神,创造属于你自己的命运,这对我们每个人都是受用的。