-
That's all you wanted to ask me? That's all.
这就是你想问我的事?对,就这样。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That's okay. That's all right. That's okay.
没关系。不要紧。算了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I wish that's all it was.
光这个就好了。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
That's all it is. You just begin.
就是这么回事,你只要开始。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Good, that's all the papers I need.
好了,我要的文件都带齐了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Oh, come on, I insist. OK. That's all that matters.
噢,来吧,我坚持要求你们参加。好吧,既然那么重要。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
That's all boring and unnecessary stuff.
这些都很无聊且不必要。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
A simple cognitive dissonance. That's all.
只是单纯的认知失调,仅此而已。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Sultanas. That's all my ingredients ready.
还有葡萄干,所有的原料都好了。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
That's all the more reason that we need to accelerate.
所以我们更该加速进展了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
One meal. That's all I'm asking for. Please?
我只求一顿饭,好吗?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
It's moves and counter-moves. That's all we gotta look at.
方法和破解方法,注意一下就是了。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
I'm just worried about her. That's all. I'm clean.
我只是担心她而已。我戒了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
That's all I ever wanted to hear. Really, it was.
我一直想听到的就是这些话,其实就是这句。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
And he got frightened? I chased him and that's all.
他被吓跑了吗?我去追他。然后就记不得了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Between those two and this video, that's all there is.
除了这两个证人,监控录像了。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
That's all I wanted. Alicia. Please. We're here to listen.
正合我意。艾丽西娅,我们是来聆听的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
That's all I ask.
这样我就满足了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's all That's all on Youtube though, right? I mean that's where you found it.
这是油管上的吧,对吗?你是在那儿找到的吧?
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Cause you know that's all fake. It's all done on a computer? It's like that video, what is it?
这些可都是假的,是电脑特效,就像那个视频一样,什么来着?
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
that's all she wrote
事情到此为止;没有其他要说的
-
and that's all she wrote
事情到此为止;没有其他要说的
-
"Why do you want to know that?" he demanded. -"Just curious, that's all."
你为什么想了解它 他索问道 只是好奇 仅此而已
-
Phew, I'm glad that's all over.
哦,这档事总算结束了!
-
Well, that's all right, then.
好吧,那就这样吧。
-
That's all of your rights.
那是你所有的权利。
-
That's all changing.
所有这些正在发生改变。
-
I captured a railway train and escaped on it, and that's all!
我俘获了一列火车并乘着它逃跑,就这样!