-
You have me. You're right. I do have you.
你有我啊。你是对的,我的确拥有你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
We don't need Howard's cousin, no. We have me.
我们不需要霍华德的亲戚帮忙,咱们有我啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And that is, of course, if you'll have me aboard.
当然,我是说,如果你们想把我排除在外的话。
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Are you kidding me? They'd have me locked up. And I wouldn't blame them either.
开玩笑!他们会把我关起来的。我也不会怪他们。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
And they would have me to thank, and we could all start having babies?
他们会谢谢我,然后我们可以开始生宝宝。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
The leash you have me on. How I'm supposed to roll over and do any trick you want. You're taking me for granted.
你拴着我得那条绳索。我得对你言听计从。你是把我视作理所应当。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Then why'd you have me go to sleep, Maya? Trying to put myself out of my misery.
那你为啥叫我去睡觉,玛雅?想把我自己从悲剧的生活中拯救出来。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
But Robert and I are very close. He and Ruth have me over for dinner once a month.
但罗伯特跟我关系很好,他和露丝每月都会跟我吃一顿晚饭。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
No. I can't get myself right out of them. You must have me confused with the Amazing Chandler.
你把我跟“不可思议的钱德”搞混了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You have me at somewhat of a loss. I thought you would've learned a lesson by now, about crawling out of your hole.
我有点被你搞昏头了,我以为你应该已经吸取教训躲在洞里不出来了。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
Oh, hey, on a related subject, are you embarrassed to have me around your friends? Oh, my god, no. Why would you ask that?
对了,还有个相关问题,我跟你朋友在一起会让你觉得有失颜面吗?天呐,当然不会。为什么要这么问?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
To paraphrase Groucho Marx, and don't worry, I won't try to do the voice. I don't want to speak in any club that won't have me as a member.
转述格鲁乔·马克思的一句话,别担心,我不打算模仿他的声音,我不会去任何不愿加我为会员的俱乐部做演讲。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Oh, it's just nice to be with people who are happy to have me around. Isn't that right, Halley? Well, at least someone had the courage to say it.
我只是觉得跟乐于与我玩耍的人,在一起感觉很好。是不是呀,哈雷?至少有人敢于说出真相。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
You won’t have me kicked around any more.
你们再也不能发号施令了!
-
If chance will have me king.
万一我做国王。
-
I have me a home. You do too.
但我有自己是我的家。你也是。
-
What would you have me do , Caesar?
你要我做什么, 恺撒?
-
He would have me sought for: vainly.
他会派人找我,而白费工夫。
-
You can't just have me stranded here.
你不能就这样把我困在这里。
-
Time flies, but you'll always have me.
物换星移,我会永远守着你。
-
Time Flies, But You'll Always Have Me.
物换星移,我会一直守着你。
-
Maximus: What would you have me do, Caesar?
马克西姆斯: 你要我做什么, 恺撒?
-
Have me and Mom ever extremely disappointed you?
我和妈妈有没有让你特别失望过?