-
I'm sorry, it's not here. It's not there.
我很抱歉,没有。没有。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Enrique is not here. I'm trying.
艾瑞克今天没来,我已经很努力了。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
We gotta hang on. Ned's not here yet.
等下吧,内德还没来。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Where is the telepath? Not here. Too bad.
有心理感应的在哪儿?不在这儿。可惜了。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
I'm not here. That's just my Chinese food.
我的外卖来了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Mr. President. Mr. President. Why Washington and not here?
总统先生,总统先生。为什么去华盛顿,而不是在这里解决?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
We're not here for gelato. We're not not here for gelato.
我们不是来吃冰淇淋的,我们不是来不吃意式冰淇淋的。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Tadashi's gone. Tadashi is here. No, he is not here. Tadashi is here.
阿正已经不在了。阿正就在这。不,他不在这了。阿正在这。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
-
Digger. Crane. Here we are. Oh, Mr. Bull is not here.
铲车,起重机。我们到了。噢,公牛先生已经不在这了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Joey? Joey. Ross, Joey is not here. Okay, I'll just wait for him in here.
乔伊?罗斯,乔伊不在。好,那我在房里面等。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Who wants imported ham? Me! Well, we're not not here for prosciutto.
有人想吃进口火腿吗?我!我们也不是来不吃熏火腿的啊。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
See, he's not here. You don't know him like I do.
看到没,他不在这里。你可没有我了解他。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed. Not here. Not this night.
你会长命百岁,寿终正寝,不会死在这里的,不会像是今晚如此的下场。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Can I talk to him? Sure thing. Luke! I don't think he's here. I mean, I know he's not here.
我能跟他说话吗?当然了,卢克!我觉得他好像不在,我是说,我知道他不在。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
No, I'm not here for the primary. I'm here to run for the 30th, and I want you to run my campaign.
不,我不是为初选而来的,我想竞选30选区议员,我希望你做我的竞选经理。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Then why are they not here? Because we are. We claimed it.
那为什么不在这儿?因为我们在,我们先占了。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
Hello? No, Joey's not here right now. Can I take a message?
你好,乔伊现在不在,你要留言吗?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Lunch is ready. But Peppa and her family are still not here.
午饭好了。但是佩佩和她的家人还没到这里。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Lunch is ready. But Peppa and her family are still not here.
午餐准备好了,但佩奇一家人还没有到。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Yello. No, Rachel's not here right now, can I take a message?
喂?不,瑞秋现在不在,你要不要留话?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
"John is not here now," she gasped.
“约翰现在不在这里。”她喘着气说。
-
May I sit in Peter's chair, as he is not here?
彼得不在,我可以坐在他的椅子上吗?
-
You're out of luck. She's not here.
真不巧,她不在。
-
Jenny's not here at the moment. Can I take a message?
珍妮这会儿不在。要我给你传个话吗?
-
My truck is not here.
我的卡车不在这。