-
Monica, how come you never told me this?
你为什么不告诉我?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
How come? Because they had hope.
为什么?因为他们拥有希望。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
How come you're not like that anymore?
为什么你不再像你小时候那样呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
How come I never get to do anything I want to do?
为什么总不让我做我想做的事啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No, I was thinking how come they get to leave and I can't.
不,我是想为什么他们能走而我不行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
How come we can't think of something we both want to do?
为什么我们想不出我们俩都想做的事呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
How come you have two? Well, this one's for you. Get out.
你为什么会有两个?这个是送你的。不可能。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
All right, my New Year's resolution is to learn how to play the guitar. Really? How come?
我的新年新希望是学吉他。真的?为什么?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
How come nobody's talking about this? You're completely sure of the math?
为什么没人谈起过?你确定没有算错?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
How come? It's our safe place. Why do you need a safe place? 'Cause there's a whole world out there that we don't understand.
为什么?这是我们的安全地带。你们为什么需要一个安全地带呢?因为外面的世界我们不懂。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
How come we have one extra place setting? 'Cause you invited your assistant.
为什么多了一套餐具?你邀了你的助理过来。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
How come? You know how hard it is to turn your back on your friends because it's the right thing to do?
为什么?你知道背叛朋友有多难吗?即使是为了正义?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
How come you didn't have a collar on her? And where's her ID Tag?
你为什么不给她戴个项圈? 而且你怎么不给她戴姓名牌?
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
If you're such good friends, how come he didn't invite you? He's your great-great-grandpa. How come he didn't invite you?
如果你真的是他的朋友,他为什么不邀请你。他是你的曾曾祖父,那他怎么不邀请你呢?
《Coco》《寻梦环游记》
-
What kind of guy is he? He is great. So great. How come he's still single?
他是什么样的人?他是好人。非常好的人。那他为什么还单身?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
All right, ball a melon. Hey. How come I'm stuck dicing when he gets to ball a melon?
好,挖香瓜球。为什么我得切丁,他却可以挖香瓜球呢?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Hey, I have a question. How come it says Property of Human Services on his butt?
我有个问题耶,他的小屁股上为什么会有“失物招领”这些字?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Hey. Oh, Ross? Ross. You can't put up fliers in here. How come? Everybody else does. You can't.
嘿,罗斯,你不能在这里贴广告。为什么?别人都可以。就是你不行。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Hey! How come my plate's less fancy than everyone else's? Do you not trust me with a fancy plate?
嘿!为什么我的盘子不如别人的精致?你不信任我,不让我用你的精致餐盘吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
So how come Richard's selling the place? Went bankrupt? Medical malpractice? Choked on his own mustache?
为什么理查要卖掉这地方呢?破产了吗?医疗误诊?被自己的胡子噎死吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
How come my toy car doesn't work?
我的玩具车为什么发动不了了?
-
How come some people's smiles are better than other people's smiles?
为什么有些人微笑比另一些人更好?
-
"How come we never know what's going on?" he groused.
“我们怎么会不知道发生了什么事?”他抱怨道。
-
"They don't say a single word to each other."—"How come?"
“他们相互不说一句话。”—“怎么会这样?”
-
If she spent five years in Paris, how come her French is so bad?
既然她在巴黎待了五年,她的法语怎么还会这样糟糕?
1.