-
Can I get you some water? I'm good. I'm good.
你要喝水吗?我没事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
She's up. We're good. I'm good.
她站起来了,我们没事,我也没事。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Hello, how are you? I'm good. How are you? Good.
你好,你好吗? 还好,你呢? 很好。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, and I'm good in a crisis.
我很忠诚,值得信赖,并且在危机之时能挺身而出。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
You know what, I'm good. Okay.
没事啦,不用了。好吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good.
呃,这个可不能忘,除了这些,都挺好。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
Are you sure you don't want some? No, I'm good.
你真不来点? 我就不来了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
How hard did she stomp? Very hard. Okay I'm good.
她践踏得多狠?相当狠。好吧,好受多了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You sure you're all right? Oh. Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. Yeah. Yeah. I'm good. Mrs. Rosenthal. Marin. Oh. Marin.
你真的没事吗?对,我很好。我很好,真的。没事。罗森塔尔太太。叫我马琳。马琳。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
All right. How's it going so far? It's good. I'm good.
好了,你还好吗?挺好的,我很好。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Jamie. Very good. What can I say? I'm good at finding shit.
杰米,干得漂亮。怎么说呢?找垃圾投资我还挺有天赋的。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Are you okay? Yes. Yes. I'm good. Are you good? Are you good? Is everything, are you perfect?
你没事吧?我很好,你好吗?这一切…你很好吗?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I'm good at stuff, too! I deserve my own life! Okay, well, thanks. Good talk.
我也有擅长的东西呀!我也需要有自己的生活呀!好了,多谢。聊得愉快。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Hey. Are you OK? Yeah, I'm good. I'm so sorry about that.
嘿,你还好吗?嗯,我没事。刚刚的事真的很抱歉。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Why would there be contention, Peter? Have a seat, have a seat. No, I'm good. I'm good. Why contention?
为什么要有争执,彼得?先坐,坐下再聊。这样就好了,怎么会有争执?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
You see? I'm good at this. Good? Okay. How are you planning on getting on that road?
瞧见了吧?我很擅长这个。擅长?好吧,那你们打算怎么到这条路上。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
I'm good, Will. And it's always good to see you, especially in such a triumphant state.
我很好,威尔,见到你总是很高兴,尤其是在这胜利的氛围中。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Totally. I had sex in high school. Me too. I'm good at it.
就是。我高中就有性生活了。我也是,我是情场高手。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You good? Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. Kevin? Yeah? Mom and Dad didn't raise no whores. Except briefly, during Kate's eyeliner phase. Yeah. Night, little brother. Night, big brother.
好点了吗?我很好,我很好。凯文。怎么?爸妈可没养过什么妓女,除了凯特画眼线搞叛逆那段时间。是啊。晚安,弟弟。晚安,哥哥。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Thank you, Rajesh. He wants me, I'm good. We can go now.
谢谢你,拉杰什,他对我动心了,我满意了,撤。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm good at French.
我的法语很好。
-
I'm good at spoken English.
我的英语口语很好。
-
I'm Tom when I'm good.
当我表现好的时候,就是汤姆。
-
My favourite subject is math, so I'm good at math.
我最喜欢的科目是数学,因此我数学好。
-
My desk mate learns well while I'm good at English.
我的同桌学得很好,而我英语很好。
-
I won't go until I'm good and ready.
我要完全准备就绪后才走。
-
I'm good at my work.
我擅长我的工作。
-
I'm good at the moment, thanks.
我现在非常好,谢谢。
-
I'm good at designing posters.
我擅长设计海报。
-
I'm good with my classmates.
我与我的同学关系融洽。
-
I'm good at skipping rope.
我擅长跳绳。
-
I'm good at geography.
我擅长地理。
-
I'm good at drawing and I've won many prizes.
我擅长绘画并取得过许多奖项。
-
I'm good at singing, writing poems and telling stories.
我擅长唱歌、写诗和讲故事。
-
Yes, and my pa's going to take me again some time, if I'm good.
是的,如果我听话的话,我爸以后还会带我去的。
-
I like sports very much. I play sports every day. I'm good at many sports.
我很喜欢运动,我每天都运动,我擅长很多种运动。
-
She sang like a little lark about her work, and day after day said hopefully to herself, "I know I'll get my music some time if I'm good."
她像只小云雀般为自己的工作歌唱,每天都满怀希望地对自己说:“我知道有一天我一定会学好音乐,只要我乖。”
-
E: Yes, I'm good with people.
是的,他们都认为我很好。
-
I'm good at remembering names.
我擅长记住别人的名字。
-
But also, I'm good at financing.
不过,我还擅长理财呢。