-
Oh! That's the kids pulling up right now. Just act normal. I was born normal. Not really. They said I came out with bangs.
孩子们刚停好车,表现正常一点。我生来就很正常,不对,他们说我出生时自带刘海。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Okay, here comes Andrew. Just act like we don't care about the whole Greensleevers thing. Ooh, I hope I could pull this off.
好吧,安德鲁来了,我们要装出一副不在乎绿袖合唱团事件的样子。希望我能做到。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Keep walking — just act natural.
继续走——表现得自然些。
-
They didn't just act casually.
他们不仅仅是在随意做事。
-
You just act like you talking like, aha!
你就装作在和她聊,嗯哼!
-
French men are flirts. Just act normal when you see him.
法国男人都很会调情。你见到他的时候表现得正常点。
-
Don't just act once; keep on taking action until you succeed.
不要只行动一次;要不断行动,直至成功。
-
For this to be effective, you can't just act like you are what you want to be.
如果希望这个原则发挥作用,那仅仅是照着你想成为的那个人做还不够,
-
It is necessary to involve just act into structure of crime as a negative factor.
应将正当行为纳入我国犯罪构成并使其作为消极要件。
-
But RNA does more for the cell than just act as a messenger between a cook and her cookbook.
但细胞中的RNA不仅仅是厨师和他的笔记之间的一个信号传递者。
-
So the role of the unemployment insurance should not just act as negative relief, but play its functions to promote employment.
因此失业保险不能只充当事后消极救助的角色,更应当发挥其促进就业的功能。