-
We forget what it's like to be outside. Yeah.
我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的。是啊。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
What color would you like to be? Well, I'd like to be green, but you know you always take it.
你想当哪个颜色?我想要绿色啊,可是每次都被你抢了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I would like to be a journalist. I want to make a difference.
我要成为一名新闻工作者,我要改变世界。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
No! Ralph, you don't know what it's like to be rejected and treated like a criminal!
不!你根本不知道无人理睬被当作犯人对待是什么感觉!
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
You know what it's like to be unmade? You know that I do.
你知道被摧垮是什么感觉吗?你知道我也经历过。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
How would you like to be part of the new Farkle nation?! Meh.
你们想成为新法尔科国的一分子吗?不想。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And how would you like to be called? Girlfriend equally as much.
那你想怎么被称呼?跟她一样的女朋友。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You're the only one who knows what it feels like to be all alone.
只有你能理解孤苦伶仃是什么感觉。
《RIO 2》《里约大冒险2》
-
I mean come on, you remember what's it's like to be 19 and in love.
你还记得十九岁时的恋爱滋味吧。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree, to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
当她说起置身树梢的美妙感觉,远离地面,微风轻拂。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
When I grow up, I want to be a Tooth Fairy. And what would you like to be when you grow up, George? Dine-Saw. A dinosaur.
等我长大之后,我也想做牙仙子。那乔治,你呢,你长大之后想做什么呢?想做恐龙。做一只恐龙啊。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
The president would like to be a friend to you, but you're making it very difficult.
总统想当你的朋友,但你让他很难做。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Because tomorrow's going to be your first day if you'd like to work here as a broker.
因为明天将是你的第一天,如果你想在这里做经纪人的话。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
So I was right. This is what it feels like to be right. It's oddly unsettling.
我说的对,感觉才是最重要的,我为什么觉得很不安?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I am constantly strolling in and saving him like a little princess in the tower. Sometimes I'd like to be the princess.
每次我都会替他说话,就像拯救困在塔中的公主有时候我也想当公主。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
It's kind of nice to talk to someone who understands what it feels like to be alone. It is, isn't it?
能和了解孤单的人聊天感觉真是太好了。是吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
And I was 18 years old. I mean, you remember what it's like to be eighteen years old?
我才18岁,还记得你的18岁吗?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Come on Rach, come on. Let's see what's it like to be on a winning team for a change.
我们也来尝尝看赢球的滋味。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Yeah, I'm sorry too. And just to be clear, I didn't hit his mother with a car. Although I'd like to be hit by one right now. Yeah, no problem.
我也很抱歉,还有要澄清一下 我没有开车撞他妈。不过我现在真的很想被车撞一下。是喔,没问题。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
George , Richard and Edmod don't like to be the little least ones. Don't worry. There will soon be even littler ones in the garden.
乔治,理查德和埃德蒙他们不喜欢当最小的孩子。别担心。花园里很快就会有更小的孩子了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I'd like to be somebody.
我想要出人头地。
-
I don't like to be beholden to anybody.
我不想受惠于任何人。
-
What is it like to be a tuna fisherman?
当一名捕金枪鱼的渔夫是什么感觉?
-
[with infinitive]I like to be the centre of attention.
我喜欢成为别人注意的中心。
-
In my next incarnation, I'd like to be the Minister of Fun.
下辈子我想做娱乐部长。
-
I’d like to be the first.
我愿执先鞭。
-
She doesn’t like to be contradicted.
她不喜欢有人跟她作对。
-
I don’t like to be called by my nickname.
我不喜欢别人叫我的绰号。
-
As a rule I like to be alone and undisturbed.
平常我喜欢单独一人,不被人打扰。
-
I don’t like to be interrupted while working.
我工作的时候不喜欢别人打岔。