-
Okay, Thunk. Your turn. You're not coming, are you? When you make it, so will I.
好了,坦克,该你了。你不来了,是吗? 如果你成功了,那就是我成功了。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Poe didn't make it. I tried to help him. I'm sorry.
波没能挺过来,我尝试去救他,但没成功。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Just got to make it through this commute. I'll call when I get there.
希望能成功到达那里,到了会告诉你的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Questions I had: Whether all this was good. Whether I'd make it.
我的疑问是,我做这一切是好是坏? 我究竟能否成功?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Crown. Neptune's crown. This is Shell City. Pat, we did make it.
皇冠。海王星的皇冠。这就是贝壳城。派特,我们成功了。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
I always knew you were gonna make it. I'm so proud of you. Thanks. That means a lot to me.
我一直都知道你会成功,我非常以你为荣。谢谢,那对我来说很重要。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Dr. Cooper has taken a relatively boring subject and managed to make it completely insufferable. Plus, he looks like a giant insect.
"库珀博士选择的话题相当无聊,并且他成功地升级到了令人无法忍受的地步,另外,他看起来像只大昆虫"。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
If our armies make it past peacekeepers and other defenses, we'll converge in the center of the city at Snow's mansion where we won't just unlock his gates, but unshackle all of Panem.
如果军队成功地穿过保卫队和其他防御力量,我们将会在斯诺总统的宅邸汇合,我们不仅要破开他的大门,还要解放所有的施惠国。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
But what if he doesn't make it?
可要是他来不了怎么办?
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
Make it short. We're loading up.
长话短说,我们要起飞了。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Let me make it right. Be careful.
让我去吧。小心点儿。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Make it fast. I've got a meeting.
长话短说,我还有个会。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
They make it? Neither one of them?
他们都没活下来? 一个也没有?
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Hey. guys! Jeff! We're not gonna make it!
嘿,听我说,杰夫!我们肯定赶不上了。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
So I guess we should make it official, huh?
那么我想我们应该要正式点,对吧?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Hey, I didn't think you'd make it. Why not?
我还以为你不来了呢。何出此言?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Gee, I'd love to, Raj, but I can't make it.
我很乐意去,拉杰,但我去不了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Bryce, you didn't even make it to first base.
布莱斯,你还没到一垒呢。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Well, if we make it yesterday, woo-hoo. We're done.
如果我们昨天做好就成,问题解决了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I'll go. Don't be ridiculous. You'll never make it.
我去,别傻了,你办不到的。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
make it possible
使可能;使变得可能;使有可能
-
make it big
大获成功, 一举成名
-
make it snappy
赶快
-
make it a rule to do something
有做某事的习惯;有做某事的原则
-
make it hot for someone
迫害某人
-
make it to
使其;赶到
-
make it work
使其工作;让它运作;使它运转
-
make it up
弥补;和好如初
-
make it happen
让它发生;让它实现
-
make it out
想出来;弄明白;完成它
-
My sisters called and neither can make it. I had to cancel the appointment.
我妹妹们打电话来说她们没办法赴约 我只好取消了约会
-
I can't make it, unfortunately.
很遗憾,我来不及。
-
I couldn't make it out at all.
我完全不能明白它。
-
He's hoping to make it big on TV.
他正期待着在电视上干出个名堂来。
-
What time do you make it ?
你估计现在几点了?
-
He didn't make it past first base.
他未能跑过一垒。