-
When she chose Rue as an ally, as well. Mmm, yes.
当她选择鲁为盟友的时候。嗯,没错。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Mmm. The Vorpal sword is home again. The armor is complete.
嗯,斩首剑再次回到家,铠甲完整了。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Show her the Frabjous Day. Mmm. Yeah, Frabjous being the day you slay the Jabberwocky.
给她看辉煌之日嗯,在辉煌之日,你杀死了炸脖龙。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Chef's choice sounds wonderful. Mmm. And, sir, something tells me we're gonna need a little bit more of this.
大厨推荐听起来不错。嗯,还有,先生,呃,我感觉我们还需要多点酒。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
God? Maybe. How about angels? Mmm, no. Afterlife? Mmm, no.
上帝?也许有。那天使呢?呃,没有。来世呢?呃,没有。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
No, Dad. Amy's really responsible. Mmm-hmm.
不,爸爸,艾米很有责任心的。好吧。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
I've just worked a 12-hour shift and I just want to see where this goes. Mmm-kay? Mmm-kay.
我刚上完12个小时的班,我很想知道我这屁股有没有可能坐下。明白?明白。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
So good. All right. Mmm. Happy Fourth. I am so fine.
真好吃,好了,国庆节快乐,我啥事没有。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
No. Mmm-hmm. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Augustus! Thank you!
骗人。真话。天啊。天啊!奥古斯塔斯!谢谢你!
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
Hey, so this roommate of yours, is he good looking? Hm-mmm.
你室友很帅吗?是的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Fine, Mom. How are you? Mmm, menopausal. Now I'm less fine.
挺好,妈妈,你呢?我绝经了。现在我不怎么好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Mmm. Oh, bloody hell. Oh! I have something. Here. I'm a complete idiot. No.
哦,真见鬼。哦!我有纸巾,给你。我真是个十足的傻瓜。不会啦。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
You like that, don't you? Mmm, yeah. Poor Gloria, though, huh? She'll be fine.
你很爱吃,是吧?是啊,歌洛莉亚真可怜,是吧?她会没事的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Mmm. I don't know. It's pretty, but there's really nothing to do once it gets dark.
我不知道,这很美,但这里一旦天黑真的就没什么可以做了。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
Okay, while you "mmm" on it for a while, I'm gonna go find a place for my new lamp.
你支支吾吾的时候,我会为我的新台灯找个地方放。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Fairies are real? Mmm. They were real, yeah. There were millions of them all over the island.
精灵是真的?曾经是真的,这岛上曾经有几百万精灵。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
You asked him too? Hm-mmm. Why? Because you are my sister and Ross and I have this huge history.
你要求的?为什么?因为你是我妹妹,而罗斯和我有一大段渊源。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
When did this happen? Mmm, well, let's see. Sheldon, when did I leave Leonard's father? September 22.
什么时候的事情?让我想想,谢尔顿,我什么时候和他离婚的?9月22日。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Hey. How was the big meeting? That bad, really? Well, I have something really exciting to tell you. Mmm. You make the best pie, honey.
嘿,会开得怎么样?糟糕透了,是吗?我正有件大喜事要告诉你。你做的菜总是那么好吃。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
Penny, I have an eidetic memory. Also, that's a picture of you in the passenger seat holding your dislocated shoulder. Mmm, no, it isn't.
佩妮,我记得很清楚,而且摄像头也拍下了你在副驾驶位置上托着你那脱臼的肩膀。才不是呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Mmm … sort of. I've got my fingers crossed but I feel like I might not do so well.
嗯,大概吧。希望能有好运吧,但感觉可能不会考得太好。
-
"Was she good?"—"Mmm. Up to a point."
“她优秀吗?”—“嗯,还过得去。”
-
Mmm, I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
嗯,我不知道这想法行不行。
-
Mmm! What's cooking? It smells delicious.
炒什么菜啊? 好香呀!
-
Mmm... you smell fantastic!
嗯,你闻起来好香喔!
-
Mmm, but you must wait for me.
嗯,但是你必须等我。
1. 嗯(ǹg、ńg、ňg、ǹ、ń、ň),汉字,左右结构。嗯(ńg、ń)叹词。 表示疑问。嗯( ňg、ň )叹词。表示出乎意料或不以为然。嗯(ǹg、ǹ)叹词。 表示答应,或表示叹惜,也能表示语气上的间歇。可组词嗯嗯(用以表示肯定、同意、满足令人喜悦之事)、嗯声(开始说话前的清嗓声,说话时发声的停顿)、嗯嗯呃呃(不断发出嗯和呃的声音)等。