-
I think so. That's not good enough. Yes, sir. I can do it, sir.
应该可以吧。这样可不行。好的,我一定做到。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
I suppose so. That reminds me... You know what you told me, last night? Yes.
大概是吧,说到这个,你昨晚跟我说的那件事。嗯。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Thank you for this. It's a huge deal. That word's kind of tainted for me now, so...
谢谢你,它很有意义[二弟]。对我而言这个词已经被污染了…
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
This model features a hidden tilt-out hamper. That's a terrific idea. I'm glad you think so.
这种样板有一个特殊的隐藏式收纳柜。这主意很棒。谢谢您的赞同。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
I was practicing watching television last night. That's not a talent. Madame Gazelle said so.
我昨天晚上练习过怎么才能看好电视。那可不算是才艺,羚羊夫人不是说过的吗。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Come on. Yeah, I didn't think so. That's right, act all high and mighty in front of your friend.
我们进去吧。是啊,我想你不会,当然了,在你的朋友面前表现得趾高气昂。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Wow, is this friendship? I think so. Check it out, we're bracelet buddies. That's what they'll call us.
这是友谊吗?我想是的,你看,我们是手镯兄弟,他们是那样子叫我们的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
So...Says you. ...you're convinced the underlying mortgages in these bonds are solid loans. That is our opinion, yes.
那么… 口说无凭。你确信这些债券对应的房贷是可靠的吗?根据我们公司的观点,是的。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
They're dredging the harbour so that larger ships can use it.
他们正在疏浚港湾以便大船驶入。
-
Mari tilted her head back so that she could look at him.
玛丽把头向后仰了仰,以便能看着他。
-
I studied Italian so that I would be able to read Dante in the original.
我学习意大利语以便能读但丁的原著。
-
He angled his chair so that he could sit and watch her.
他斜移了椅子,以便坐着观察她。
-
She burned the letters so that her husband would never read them.
她把那些信都烧了以便永远不让她丈夫看见。